Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!! Wii-Bhoy's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4037-3554-3960-7367

Many have had the RED LIGHTS

how many of u have had 3 red lights on ur 360, indicating that the console isnt working properly. i was watching the news and a lot of ppl hav said that their consoles hav broken down and they have only had them 4 about a year or half a year

Thanks To Dan.Skater For The Awesome Sig!

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    only happens when my power goes out while im playing. ive had it freeze a handfull of times but other than that its working like a charm

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    yah its just like teh wii...just because you see reports of everyone throwing and letting go of their wiimotes, dosent mean everyone dose, its still the extreme minority,
    all though M$ took note and xboxs now are much better and have been fixed and free of most bugs, just like how ninty released new wrist straps

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    2544-1601-6366-3803
    Im on my second one which has lasted very well but to have the 3 red lights is not nice thing to see on yer console. Microsoft was very good at sorting the problem my dead one was replaced with another and back to me in a week. The consoles now are a lot lot better you dont hear many red light issues now so i think microsoft are on top of the issue and the ones that are breaking down seem to be the very early models.

Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    yah its just like teh wii...just because you see reports of everyone throwing and letting go of their wiimotes, dosent mean everyone dose, its still the extreme minority,
    all though M$ took note and xboxs now are much better and have been fixed and free of most bugs, just like how ninty released new wrist straps
    woohoo. so I got a more stable 360.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroidZ
    woohoo. so I got a more stable 360.
    Yup
    Mine too,
    if they were built after August I think it was they are in the best current condition
    Your only worries should be: overheating your system, it bricking after an update, or just the occasional defective unit, which is basically all in your control except for the update, but the chance of that happening now is very small because they fixed most of that xD

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads