LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

What Should I Do?

Me and my brother split a XBOX 360 about a year ago, but I don't want to play games on the same 360 as him anymore because all the stats on the games are messed up because he plays all the time. I don't really want to spend any more money playing on the same 360 as him because we would get into arguments everyday if I wanted to play a lot like he does.

I was thinking of just buying another 360 and make him give me my $200 back and put it in the other room. I was also thinking of getting a PS3 but I don't know if its really worth it. I want to get a WII but it doesn't have online yet for any games. I was wondering what you people think I should do.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    wii will probably bore you after a couple months unless you buy game after game
    get a 360 yourself and get your $200 back

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    mmmmm if you ask me and if you dont have a lot of money get a 360, buy CoD3 and Gears Of War, and a membership of 13 months and you`ll be set for a couple of months until the wii gets online games for you to enjoy ;D
    Wii`ve Got The Power
    Wii Are Divine
    Wii Have The Guts To Follow The Sign
    Extracting Tensions From Sources Unknown
    Wii Are The ones To Cover The Throne

Member #
    Friends
    Well I have enough money to get a PS3 if I wanted. The money isn't an issue.

Member #
    Friends
    ps3 dosent look promising much at all right now
    theres only a few select games now that arent going to be on 360, games that are going to be on the 360 too are gta, devil may cry, assassians creed
    or you can wait this year the new 360 elite is coming out, hdmi output, 120gb, and black for about $480

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads