LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    :chuckle: Hybrid's Avatar
    Member #
    7985
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    775
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Thanks man...just wanted to be sure you didn't think I was completely clueless..lol. But yeah it looks like a nice piece of equipment. The funny thing is how PS3 fanboys are already saying that its not going to do well. If the XBox 360 is already doing way better than them then shouldn't an improved version do even better? Esp if it has a DVD drive which I really hope it does. And to date what versions of the XBox 360 are there? Does it come in 20G and 60G versions like the PS3? I know theres Premium and Basic but are those broken down further?

    And oh for future games I know theres Mass Effect and Blue Dragon which looks really intriguing. I already know I'm getting Mass Effect. Just have to get the TV and the system. And for once a system will belong to me alone and not my brothers.
    DUDE!(srry been watching lost alot, hurley)
    there are so many other games coming out!
    and games out already!
    like kameo(that game is for zelda fans who switched to 360)
    Tomb Raider
    Gears of War
    Halo 3
    rainbow six
    ghost recon 1 & 2(in my opinion better than gears)
    Splinter Cell
    Mass Effect
    Lost Planet
    The classic TMNT games are on XBLA
    Dead or Alive
    MArvel Ultimate Alliance
    Spider-man 3 (probably will be better on wii though)
    Dead Rising(even though it disturbs me, most like it)
    Viva Pinata
    Blue Dragon
    Mass Effect
    Devil May Cry 4

    Metal Gear Solid 4 might be on it
    battlefield 2
    battlefield bad company
    Call of duty 2 & 3
    Lego Star Wars 2
    plus a ton of XBLA



    thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

  2. #12
    Banned MasterJedi2U's Avatar
    Member #
    14959
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    1,125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid
    DUDE!(srry been watching lost alot, hurley)
    there are so many other games coming out!
    and games out already!
    like kameo(that game is for zelda fans who switched to 360)
    Tomb Raider
    Gears of War
    Halo 3
    rainbow six
    ghost recon 1 & 2(in my opinion better than gears)
    Splinter Cell
    Mass Effect
    Lost Planet
    The classic TMNT games are on XBLA
    Dead or Alive
    MArvel Ultimate Alliance
    Spider-man 3 (probably will be better on wii though)
    Dead Rising(even though it disturbs me, most like it)
    Viva Pinata
    Blue Dragon
    Mass Effect
    Devil May Cry 4

    Metal Gear Solid 4 might be on it
    battlefield 2
    battlefield bad company
    Call of duty 2 & 3
    Lego Star Wars 2
    plus a ton of XBLA
    Starting to drool....God I can't wait. And thanks so much for the information dude. Is connecting to the Internet hard with the 360? It was very simple with my Wii so I'm hoping its the same with Microsoft. I've got a Linksys Wireless Router at home. Model WRT54G.

  3. #13
    Jet-Set-Jesse En4Neo's Avatar
    Member #
    16323
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,744
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I have a 360 and I already sort of regret it.

    I stupidly thought RARE would still be good, Team Ninja would never go to the Ps3, and that Oblivion would never come to the PS3. I guess I was kind of next-gen hungry at the time as well. It also has turned out all of the new franchises coming to the 360 such as Crackdown, Full Auto, Kameo, and Lost Planet have turned out to be pretty meh titles, rather than the must-have games I thought they'd be.

    The Ps3 is looking better to me, but if it is good I'm going to not assume so much like I did with the 360 and wait it out a little.

    360 is cool and I'm not quite giving up on it, but it's seriously not my kind of system at this point in time. So be wise before you act on it.
    Last edited by En4Neo; 03-27-2007 at 04:13 PM.

  4. #14
    Banned MasterJedi2U's Avatar
    Member #
    14959
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    1,125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    ThE PS3 looks like sh*t to me and I could care less that Oblvion is on it. Face it some games are multiplatform. And the games you mentioned are actually must haves according to A LOT of people. And I've done research on the games that I'm interested in. Sorry but sony's 2-3 games is nothing compared to the 10-12 I want/could get for the 360. Not to mention it has a great Online System.

  5. #15
    :chuckle: Hybrid's Avatar
    Member #
    7985
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    775
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Starting to drool....God I can't wait. And thanks so much for the information dude. Is connecting to the Internet hard with the 360? It was very simple with my Wii so I'm hoping its the same with Microsoft. I've got a Linksys Wireless Router at home. Model WRT54G.
    well all you need to do is either get an ethernet cabel and plug it in or get the wireless adapter(im saving up to get it) its pricey but worth it
    and the 360 elite may have wi-fi.

    AAA! you have 666 post!
    DEVIL!!!
    Last edited by Hybrid; 03-27-2007 at 04:23 PM.



    thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

  6. #16
    Banned MasterJedi2U's Avatar
    Member #
    14959
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    1,125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    OMFG! I just realized that! Quickly posting a reply. Does the 360 do wireless connections like the Wii?

  7. #17
    Jet-Set-Jesse En4Neo's Avatar
    Member #
    16323
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,744
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    ThE PS3 looks like sh*t to me and I could care less that Oblvion is on it. Face it some games are multiplatform. And the games you mentioned are actually must haves according to A LOT of people. And I've done research on the games that I'm interested in. Sorry but sony's 2-3 games is nothing compared to the 10-12 I want/could get for the 360. Not to mention it has a great Online System.
    I'm just saying you shouldn't buy all the Wi60 hype, make sure you get the system for you. Each system has something for each gamer, they're all at different stages and have their own flavours.

    If you're so sure of the 360 more power to you. As for me I'm going to PsWii60 or PsWii, if the 360 doesn't come out with some games I like.

  8. #18
    WiiChat Member tlcphi2's Avatar
    Member #
    16521
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    35
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6082-4042-8539-4686
    The elite will NOTcome with a bundled or internal hd dvd player. It will NOThave better graphics either. The only differences are that its black,has a hdmi port, and a 120gb hard drive. It has also been said that the elite may also run quieter and cooler. But its not a totally different machine. Ive had my 360 since launch and am happy with it, just wish I had the option for black back then....
    Just got online recently, need Wii friends. Pm or add me!

  9. #19
    Banned MasterJedi2U's Avatar
    Member #
    14959
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    1,125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Quote Originally Posted by tlcphi2
    The elite will NOTcome with a bundled or internal hd dvd player. It will NOThave better graphics either. The only differences are that its black,has a hdmi port, and a 120gb hard drive. It has also been said that the elite may also run quieter and cooler. But its not a totally different machine. Ive had my 360 since launch and am happy with it, just wish I had the option for black back then....
    Just read that (HD DVD thing) on Joystiq....if it doesn't have better graphics then chances are I won't get it. Although the Black and Green looks damn sexy. So hell I might still get it just for the nice color upgrade and the hard drive.
    Last edited by MasterJedi2U; 03-27-2007 at 06:57 PM.

  10. #20
    WiiChat Member tlcphi2's Avatar
    Member #
    16521
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    35
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6082-4042-8539-4686
    It looks like the whole purpose of the elite is to push Microsofts version of Apple t.v. That would explain the bigger hd issue. Given the fact they have already said that they wont ever bundle the dvd drive with any system makes one think that they are banking on downloading HD content as being the future.
    Just got online recently, need Wii friends. Pm or add me!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts