Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892

Thinking about gettin a 360

Okay so I was at IGN looking at Mass Effect and I have to say that I'm BLOWN away. I never knew a game could look so beautiful. The graphics are amazing and the gameplay looks fantastic. Not to mention the storyline is engrossing and the environments are so vast its crazy. When exactly is this game coming out and does it have MULTIPLAYER/Online? And what are people's opinions about this new Black 360 thats coming out? It looks really sweet and I'm thinking about saving some money to get it. But should I wait until I get an HDTV so I can fully enjoy the 360 and the Wii together? SO many questions...thank God I just got a job recently.

So conclude I'm definitely a Microsoft supporter now and I plan on gettin a XBox 360, Mass Effect, Gears of War, and Halo 3 of course. Any other suggestions on games should get? ICON is only for the PS3 correct?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    hmm, ive been thinking about getting a 360 too. i've got 2 HDTV's in my house, but neither of them i can use at any given time, so i have to keep my gaming systems on my 27" tube TV in my room. not bad by any stretch of the imagination, but it only has 180i support. the only way i'd get a 360 is if i got to use of the HDTV's in my house to play it on, because the games on the 360 will look about the same as the games on my gamecube.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Def Jame icon is on 360 also

Member #
    Friends
    the 360 is awesome.

simple fact.

you dont need an hdtv to enjoy it, but when you play a 360 on one you will love it.

hdtvs are getting cheaper as as they are getting more and more popular, and in the long run most people are gonna end up with one anyway

Member #
    Friends
    there are so many threads on this topic, it is such a waste of space

Member #
    Friends
    Dont get a XBOX 360 yet. Microsoft coming out with Xbox 360 Elite really soon, maybe April. It'll have better graphics and more hard drive space.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Yeah I know all about it. Thats why I started the post. However besides te better graphics will it have an HD DVD drive? If it does then I'll definitely get it. I don't know if I'll need all the hard drive space though.

Member #
    Friends
    Just wanted to make sure you didnt think it was just a Black 360. I dont think the word is out yet if the new Microsoft XBOX 360 Elite will have HDDVD already built in.

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    I love my 360 but...I really can't think of any games coming up I need.

Fable 2 of course...and Assassins Creed.

I loathe Halo and am not a huge GTA fan so...

I do love my 360 though [/hugs]

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Quote Originally Posted by kidtmnt
    Just wanted to make sure you didnt think it was just a Black 360. I dont think the word is out yet if the new Microsoft XBOX 360 Elite will have HDDVD already built in.
    Thanks man...just wanted to be sure you didn't think I was completely clueless..lol. But yeah it looks like a nice piece of equipment. The funny thing is how PS3 fanboys are already saying that its not going to do well. If the XBox 360 is already doing way better than them then shouldn't an improved version do even better? Esp if it has a DVD drive which I really hope it does. And to date what versions of the XBox 360 are there? Does it come in 20G and 60G versions like the PS3? I know theres Premium and Basic but are those broken down further?

And oh for future games I know theres Mass Effect and Blue Dragon which looks really intriguing. I already know I'm getting Mass Effect. Just have to get the TV and the system. And for once a system will belong to me alone and not my brothers.

Ads