LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    So Microsoft asked for a Mulligan? Its $20 cheaper than the ps3, but still uses the dvd drive. If it were able to use the hd dvd drive for games I would say great. Microsoft screwed up and are trying to get more buzz going with this system. I think it will fail. What little respect I had for the 360 was diminished with this system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    me want to have sex with other men
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    im a retarted little kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.
    Maybe I should tell blockbuster to stop renting ps3 games then

2. Ads

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    <<<Yet to get a 360 (damn money)
    But I might look into geting this depends on the uk price

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

ics
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    I don't what this guy is b*tching about. The 360 has been out for quite a while now. All they're doing is releasing a newer model. I don't think anything is wrong with it. I'm really excited to see how powerful it is and the sleek design in person. Does ANYONE know if it will have even BETTER GRAPHICS?

And how much does X Box Live GOLD Membership cost per year? And once you pay it is all the stuff on their free or do you have to pay more for certain things like music or w/e?
    The Elite will have the identical same hardware except for the harddrive and hdmi input. The Elite will NOT have the new cpu that runs cooler. This will come in yet another future 360.

Watch the video
    http://on10.net/Blogs/tina/exclusive...he-xbox-elite/

I't on Microsofts Official web site now
    http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/...ox360elite.htm
    Last edited by ics; 03-28-2007 at 10:58 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    8026-3614-7925-3545
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfnick
    mircrosoft did release ther console about 1-2 years before the current gen consoles even came out! stop complaining, they are just upgrading it. Your xbox is still going to be able to do everything the elite can, except use HDMI.
    Complain huh? Okay let take a look at this a lot of people won't buy ps3 because of the price tag right okay, so when ps3 annouce that their system will have a blue ray disc drive included Microsoft comes out with a hd-disc drive for it's it system let's not mention it will cost you 200 dollars! Now they want you to pay an extra 150+ for more memory, the wireless add on is also $100, oh! and I didn't included the fact the you have to PAY! to use their Xbox live adding and extra $100 a year to that. The ps3 is what $600 dollars and thier online (though crappy) will be free, this new "elite" is a rip off of a ps3 and this is becoming well aware of those who stood out in line for Xbox360, again supported them by buying those crappy game, and who expect mass effect and halo 3 to be out soon and better be well worth the wait! becasue I tell you if you got the money to go and get this new "elite" system go ahead give your money to those who don't have respect for you, who keep you waiting on the line just long enough before someone comes along and blow them out of the war.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    So Microsoft asked for a Mulligan? Its $20 cheaper than the ps3, but still uses the dvd drive. If it were able to use the hd dvd drive for games I would say great. Microsoft screwed up and are trying to get more buzz going with this system. I think it will fail. What little respect I had for the 360 was diminished with this system.
    I'm sure Microsoft doesn't give a damn about how much respect you have for the 360. As for price its $20 cheaper and it has 6 times the Hard Drive space of the bottom of the 2 PS3 versions. Its $120 cheaper than the 60G PS3 so I could care less about DVD Drive. They don't want to choose the wrong format and I can't blame them.

Avatar you are complaining about something so stupid. Things cost money. IF you don't have it and you want it you have to pay. Its as simple as that. 2nd Live is the best online service on the market. I could care less how much it costs since its so great. As for Wireless you could always buy an Ethernet cable. I might just do that to save the 100. And oh yeah Mass Effect will be awesome. I don't think they will bring out any more versions of XBox for a long time so I don't have any problems buying this system and from the looks of things on other websites a lot of other people agree with me.
    Last edited by MasterJedi2U; 03-28-2007 at 12:00 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    No wifi? The HDD is Sold Separately for $180.00?? No internal HD-DVD drive??? Way to support your format MS. Oh wait...it has HDMI though

Woop Dee Doo. People complain about the price of PS3 and say that they are going to run out and buy this? I don't get it. The PS3 and new Xbox are closer in price, and the PS3 has a bit more stuff...

Member #
    Friends
    does it have a web browser like the ps3 or wii ?

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Well i'm getting money now that I have a job (might be able to buy the premium in less than a month!)...so maybe i'll just save up for this $475 deal? Can you guys do a Pros and Cons thing maybe? Just help me out a lil' bit...thx.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    If you are starting new...never had an Xbox 360, I would probably go with the new "Elite" It has stuff that the 360 doesn't have, but it still doesn't have everything it should. 360's have a bit of a reputation of "dying" and people having to replace them frequently, and I think it's safe to assume that they have fixed that problem. It's got the HDMI, and an option for the larger HDD. Still, there isn't wifi, or the internal HD-DVD player. A lot of people are complaining about that right now. The Elite 360 is an update to the premium 360...if you wanted to buy the premium or core, this one is "better". Why else would they charge more?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    For those of you who think this system will fail you should take these following points into consideration. The new Black Elite will include an xbox live vision camera, a black microphone, one to two rechargable kits, one black wireless controller, 120 gb memory, HDMI..etc

The original consoles like the Core or the Premium only came with a 20 gb memory, wired controller, and two games I believe.

Oh and for thsoe of you who arleady own an xbox 360 console you will be able to trade it in to get money off the elite.

Ads