LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Can you just get controller/120 system.. i dont care about the hdd cords etc.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    i was about to get the normal 20 gb =/ now im so glad you guys told me about this

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticGohan
    thats because it comes with everything you need

Xbox 360 elite Comes with:
    -120GB hard drive
    -component, composite and hdmi cables
    -system
    -1 controller (with AA batterys)
    - head phone with mic
    -power cable

ps3
    -system
    -power cable
    -composite cable
    -built in 20/60 gb hard drive (upgradeable to any 2.5 SATA drive of your choice)
    -1 rechargeable controller
    -built in wifi
    -built in hi-def player
    -m/kb support
    Fixed.

Member #
    Friends
    TheDarkness, a multiplatform fps action game by starbreeze studios will include more content and streaming media inside the game world on the Blue ray PS3 game, and much less on teh 360 version of the game. Why? This is due to the nature of the game medium stored, developers >>>>LOVE<<<< more storage per disk as it lets them not have to leave as much out and compressed in the developement cycle. The only console on the market right now that is FULLY HD compatible.. is the PS3. But, keep in mind at the end of the day, both the 360 and the PS3 are equally priced once you get the attachments to make them .. quote unquote "equal". 360 is still a good system and its GPU dilvers some good quality visuals.
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 04-07-2007 at 07:46 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/prodde...6&catid=23383#

here it says its for 549.99...but he says its for 479.99?

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    I don't see why you say that Blu-Ray is better for games. Yes it can store more, but if they can't fit everything on a DVD they can put it on multiple DVDs. The PS1 had many games that did that and I don't see why it can't be done for the 360.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    All I can I say is I'm definitely getting an Elite. Much better system im my opinon.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre4
    http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/prodde...6&catid=23383#

here it says its for 549.99...but he says its for 479.99?
    thats canadian dum dum! jk

thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    i htink that the new 360 elite is a total waste of money. go out and get a gameboy and get pokemon and yu gi oh. i will first start off on pokemon. i am from the continent that created pokemon (argentina) and i have been playing ever since it came out. i catch about 100 different pokemon a day just to keep me in good shape. it gets really exhausting and i have to take many breaks but it keeps me in very good shape. i also think canadas a gay country. they tried to destroy pokemon by letting loose the t virus but me and blastoise took care of those canadians. " i want to be the very best that no one ever was da da da da, is what i say to all the canadians that i see because they are big pieces of poopoo. the xbox is for little girls that are afraid of action games like pokemon and play cartoon games like gears of war. that sets me up for my next subject a game made by those homo brazilians but is still my 2nd favorite game which is yu gi oooooooooohhhhh. i love shouting that it brings so many looks of aww. i love yugi he is such a cool realistic character. he is the master of strategy and he can beat anyone. not me though because i have much more practice trust me its how i keep in shape. i remember going to a converntion and getting bombed by the japanese but me and blue eyes totally kicked some but. we destroyed those japs. i have every single card made and i only spent about 20 grand getting them. i get really excited when people ask me about my collection. this shows that the elite is a piece of poopoo when it come down to it and i know you will go buy a gameboy instead. and always remember " you gotta catch em all".
    -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    not everyone has a 20gb harddrive on the ps3..i got a 120gb so im even now with the uber cool elite 360 LMAO

Ads