+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HDTV and 360

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0505-6993-9515-7982
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    It sucks in my house, I have a 37" HD downstairs, and then my parents have a 32" wide screeen HD in their room. How does this suck? Because my dad stays downstairs and watches "his" TV all day, and my mom stays with "her" TV all day. I have 2 amazing TV's and can't play on either one . But that will change during spring break...
    are u going to kill your mom&dad lol
    Steam ID: Mintoisking
    Xbox live GT: Sir Minto
    PSN ID: Mintoisgod

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Why didn't you get the 32' one then sovieto? Too expensive with tax included or something? I can understand that. I just thought that since it was a difference of 50 that you would just get the bigger one anyways. And I'm lol at the thought of fwelr's parents and their spring break surprise.

Special Olympics Medalist BrandonMcAuslan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    Ya its amazing when you hook compare HD and SD. I play mine on my monitor so I can get HD.
    What hardware do you use to do this? I've thought about it before but not sure how to go about it.

Member #
    Friends
    with the 360's component cable you can use it with either HD or SD, just a little switch and depending on which cable ends you plug in.

very clever idea i thought.

and back to original topic, 360 in HD is sweet, nice to have another fan

Member #
    Friends
    5159-5849-2777-9699
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    yea when i hooked my 360 up to my 56inch HDTV, i was blown away by GoW's graphics. the diffrence is AMAZING
    agreed! i was amazed as to how good the game looked on my hdtv compared to the 32' in my bedroom, but ya GoW is just a amazingly nice game for the 360

ics
    Member #
    Friends
    I play my 360 on a 62 inch DLP in 1080p. I used to play it on a 32 inch standard def tv. What a difference.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonMcAuslan
    What hardware do you use to do this? I've thought about it before but not sure how to go about it.
    I just use the Xbox 360 VGA cable from Microsoft. I run it to a KVM switch so I can switch between my computer and my Xbox.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Why didn't you get the 32' one then sovieto? Too expensive with tax included or something? I can understand that. I just thought that since it was a difference of 50 that you would just get the bigger one anyways. And I'm lol at the thought of fwelr's parents and their spring break surprise.
    couple reasons
    A, i was wrong, it was a $50 difference when the site wasnt updated yet when the 27" dropped in price, its actually a $100-125 difference (prices varied from online and store)
    B, i wanted to save money
    C, my entertainment system couldnt hold something so big (the 27" fits perfectly as it is) if i were to get a new one to hold all my crap it would be $100-200
    D, i sit close to my TV (3-4 feet away) so 32" would look not as good so close, and the 27" was reccomended for bedrooms

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Thanks for the reply and I hope you didn't think I was busting your chops or w/e. Just curious thats all since I went to the website, etc. But anyways congrats. Hopefully I'll be in the same situation in a few months. I've already made a list of the games I'm interested in/want and its like 15 alreadY! Microsoft is gonna make a killing on me...lol

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Thanks for the reply and I hope you didn't think I was busting your chops or w/e. Just curious thats all since I went to the website, etc. But anyways congrats. Hopefully I'll be in the same situation in a few months. I've already made a list of the games I'm interested in/want and its like 15 alreadY! Microsoft is gonna make a killing on me...lol
    yes there are a lot of games that are worth getting that provide days of entertainment
    and i would have asked you the same question if you were in my position
    360=addictive

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads