Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HDTV and 360

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

HDTV and 360

Wow, just got a 27" samsung for my bedroom for my 360..its amazing. I was just being future proof and didn't think HD was that HUGE of a difference, but boy was I wrong. There is a reason they call the 360 a Hi-Def console, its truly meant to be in HD, its purely amazing. Gears of War headshots never looked better! So..to all of you who can, get a HDTV!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Ya its amazing when you hook compare HD and SD. I play mine on my monitor so I can get HD.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    yea when i hooked my 360 up to my 56inch HDTV, i was blown away by GoW's graphics. the diffrence is AMAZING

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    yea when i hooked my 360 up to my 56inch HDTV, i was blown away by GoW's graphics. the diffrence is AMAZING
    I wish I had a 56" HDTV.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

I wish I had a 56" HDTV.
    just to make you more jealous, its also 1080p

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    Wow, just got a 27" samsung for my bedroom for my 360..its amazing. I was just being future proof and didn't think HD was that HUGE of a difference, but boy was I wrong. There is a reason they call the 360 a Hi-Def console, its truly meant to be in HD, its purely amazing. Gears of War headshots never looked better! So..to all of you who can, get a HDTV!
    Thats awesome dude! How much did it cost and is it big enough to enjoy multiplayer games on it? I've got 2 other people I play games with a lot so I'd really like to know. Plus how does a HDTV work with TWO systems. Does it just automatically output the highest resolution that the system is feeding it? Sorry if I'm using the wrong terminology but I'm kinda wondering how it knows to play Wii games in 480p and then when you turn OFF the Wii and put on the 360 how it knows to play 360 games in 720p or 1080i (whichever it is that the 360 does...what does it do btw)?

And oh yeah Mitch? I dunno if you're joking or actually think you're being funny but its kinda mean spirited to make fun of those who unfortunately CANNOT afford to get a 56' tv. I'm sure its wonderful and all but no need to rub it in our faces.
    Last edited by MasterJedi2U; 04-02-2007 at 04:42 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Thats awesome dude! How much did it cost and is it big enough to enjoy multiplayer games on it? I've got 2 other people I play games with a lot so I'd really like to know. Plus how does a HDTV work with TWO systems. Does it just automatically output the highest resolution that the system is feeding it? Sorry if I'm using the wrong terminology but I'm kinda wondering how it knows to play Wii games in 480p and then when you turn OFF the Wii and put on the 360 how it knows to play 360 games in 720p or 1080i (whichever it is that the 360 does...what does it do btw)?

And oh yeah Mitch? I dunno if you're joking or actually think you're being funny but its kinda mean spirited to make fun of those who unfortunately CANNOT afford to get a 56' tv. I'm sure its wonderful and all but no need to rub it in our faces.
    yah, for the 360 it auto detects your highest output, so it wouldnt be forced to use 480p from the wii settings
    it was a $800 (tax included) samsung hdtv from walmart
    to be honest multiplayer is kinda akward, each persons screen is a sliver, maybe with a bigger tv it would be better, but still having such a short but wide screen is weird, i wish that hd games would support vertical splitscreen >.<

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Hmmnn thanks for the information. Looks like I'll defiintely try to aim for a 32' or 37' HDTV then although I'm sure the price is going to off the charts.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Hmmnn thanks for the information. Looks like I'll defiintely try to aim for a 32' or 37' HDTV then although I'm sure the price is going to off the charts.
    walmart was offering the same exact hdtv but a 32" for $850 i think (without tax included)

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    It sucks in my house, I have a 37" HD downstairs, and then my parents have a 32" wide screeen HD in their room. How does this suck? Because my dad stays downstairs and watches "his" TV all day, and my mom stays with "her" TV all day. I have 2 amazing TV's and can't play on either one . But that will change during spring break...
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads