LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Best Cooling Fan

Im just wondering if someone could recommend a cooling fan or inter cooler for the 360 (preferably one that has not had a track record of busting up the console). Im looking to pick up an elite and I really dont want to wait till they implement the 65nm chip. Thus I want my 360 to be as cool as possible from the get go.

Any suggestions ??

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    I would recommend that you don't use another fan. I have an intercooler but I removed it when I saw that it has melted onto other peoples consoles. I would just get a 360 with an extended warranty.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    yah 360 with extended warranty would be BEST
    but ive been on my 360 (playing a game) for over 24 hours and all that happened was slowdowns on intense part and taking a bit while to load textures and what not
    so if a 360 can survive over 24 hours of play then im sure theyre fine

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    thanks for the info everyone

Instead of getting a fan that snaps on i was thinking of picking up the extended warranty along with 2 USB powered case fans and just position them on either side of the 360

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by dds
    thanks for the info everyone

Instead of getting a fan that snaps on i was thinking of picking up the extended warranty along with 2 USB powered case fans and just position them on either side of the 360
    Remember you want 1 fan blow in and 1 suckin out otherwise it will turn the cool air in to hot air, Then it will just make it worser

Tony Hawks Sk8land : 2105 6850 6290 Metroid Prime Hunters : 3909 5713 4051 Tetris : 0387 8218 2145 Pokemon Pearl: 0946 0491 6457 Legend of Zelda PH : 1890 9456 8452
    Worms 2 : Mortal Kombat : Blade The Blade :
    Mario Vs DK : Racer Create and Drive : List all codes up soon

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by UKResist
    Remember you want 1 fan blow in and 1 suckin out otherwise it will turn the cool air in to hot air, Then it will just make it worser
    Worser isn't a word.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Ads