LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: xbox 360 elite

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

xbox 360 elite

well now there is an xbox 360 elite... do i sell my new 360 for an elite or buy the 120 gb hard drive itself ? and is there gonna be special games for the elite or does it play 360 games but better ?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    if you truly want a black 360 then sure + awnser to your second Q
    if you need all that room caues your a marketplace whore sure
    and no, they will all be the same, anything will run on the 360 fairly and on all of them

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Just buy the HDD. It will play the same games exactly the same way. Only difference is the HDD, HDMI port, and of course it is black. Black 360s are ugly anyway.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    2291-3059-0957-1397
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    Just buy the HDD. It will play the same games exactly the same way. Only difference is the HDD, HDMI port, and of course it is black. Black 360s are ugly anyway.
    I agree with every word, the black 360 looks like it was spraypainted, and unless you really need HDMI, which I think componet works perfectly well, yeah, the only perk is the 120GB HD, so get it sepratly

No spamming referral links - Further attempts at advertising will not be tolerated. kthx

If you know anything about LEDs please put input, click on the link beliw, I can really use the help
    http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...tml#post149729

Ads