LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 96
  1. #11
    Banned MasterJedi2U's Avatar
    Member #
    14959
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    1,125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    A good while I think. Even though its a 1P game I love doing the surgeries over and over again. Plus you can try to get a higher score. I hear the Godfather is awesome too. Elebits is a pretty exciting game but it is more for the children. Madden is also an awesome game that got me back into videogame sports thanks to the unique controls.

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    A good while I think. Even though its a 1P game I love doing the surgeries over and over again. Plus you can try to get a higher score. I hear the Godfather is awesome too. Elebits is a pretty exciting game but it is more for the children. Madden is also an awesome game that got me back into videogame sports thanks to the unique controls.
    my friend has elebites and said it wasnt fun for to long, i wasnt that interested for to long into it
    godfather is a port, you can get it on other systems, same with madden, but i think its a fair trade off, online-controls
    also trauma center is a port

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  4. #13
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    my friend has elebites and said it wasnt fun for to long, i wasnt that interested for to long into it
    godfather is a port, you can get it on other systems, same with madden, but i think its a fair trade off, online-controls
    also trauma center is a port
    I might be wrong but I don't think Trauma Center is a port.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

  5. #14
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

    I might be wrong but I don't think Trauma Center is a port.
    it is (ds)
    they renamed it and added a few things
    they called it something else so people wouldnt think it was a port, which it is

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  6. #15
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    it is (ds)
    they renamed it and added a few things
    they called it something else so people wouldnt think it was a port, which it is
    Oh, I thought it was a completely different game. I sure feel stupid now.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

  7. #16
    Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    5198
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    TO
    Posts
    706
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    The Wii has
    1) Wario Ware
    2) DBZ
    3) Sonic
    4) Trumai Center
    5) SSX Blur
    6) Zelda
    7)Wii Sports
    Plus VC games (and there's over 10 great games on that alone)
    Plus the Wii has Super Paper Mario, Mortal Kombat, Mario Party 8, and Spiderman 3 coming out in the next 2 months.
    -No External Links

  8. #17
    NOO! THE BEES ARE COMING! Rabid_Toaster's Avatar
    Member #
    6313
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    standing...right...BEHIND YOU!
    Posts
    318
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    im not gonna argue about the 360 VS the wii's games, cos it won't resolve anything. everyone has their own opinions. live with it.
    they are both great systems imo

    i need a new sig!!! if you can be bothered, pm me and say that you can help me! (if you are good at making sigs lol)

  9. #18
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon
    The Wii has
    1) Wario Ware
    2) DBZ
    3) Sonic
    4) Trumai Center
    5) SSX Blur
    6) Zelda
    7)Wii Sports
    Plus VC games (and there's over 10 great games on that alone)
    Plus the Wii has Super Paper Mario, Mortal Kombat, Mario Party 8, and Spiderman 3 coming out in the next 2 months.
    I think we are talking about good games worth playing for over a few hours.

    So let me fix your list.
    1)Zelda
    2)Wario Ware (though not worth 50 bucks)

    and wii sports which comes with the system. Thats it.
    Wii play is a joke, SSX blur is horrible.. the rest are terrible or not worth playing for very long.
    Of course this is subjective but i believe it is shared by many.

    But yeah, the 360 more good games than i can count on both hands. Anyone try that dead rising game.. freakin fun.

  10. #19
    WiiChat Member dazz159's Avatar
    Member #
    8155
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Nottingham, England, UK
    Posts
    247
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6282-5168-4446-6000
    Remember this though, the 360 has been out for over a year now so its going to have more good games than the wii, but the wii has only been out for 5 months and its quite a few good games, like Zelda, Godfather, Wario Ware, Tiger Woods, Excite Truck etc.

    BTW The Godfather isnt really just a port, it has updated visuals, more missions etc.

    IMO i think Gears of War was over hyped, coz IMO it was SHIT
    Games Currently Have:
    WiiSports, WiiPlay, Links Crossbow Training, Mario Strikers Charged Football, Super Mario Galaxy, MOH:H2, Battalion Wars 2


    Mario Strikers Friend Code - Whenever i Next go on it!!!
    Battalion Wars 2 Friend Code - 167-631-618-164
    MOH:H2 Persona: Daz


    Pm Me if you add me on anything please so i know to add you!

  11. #20
    ics
    ics is offline
    WiiChat Member ics's Avatar
    Member #
    3966
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    258
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I have owned both a Wii and a 360. I have to say I only like the wii for the games you cannot get on the 360 but that's about it. The new controller is ok and all but it dosn't make it a great console IMO.
    The 360 is just amazing. I am playing Oblivion right now and it so stunning. I would not sacrifice the beautiful graphics for one second for a motion controller. It just wouldn't be the same.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts