LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    I think we should realize that both systems have their high and low points. The 360 is known for exploding a lot while the Wii is still trying to battle this kiddie image (the name doesn't help matters at all). However I plan on owning a 360 one day and I look forward to it. Hopefully I can save enough up to get it by the end of this year or by my birthday at the earliest. Heres the list of games I want or I'm interested in for it:
    Mass Effect
    Gears of War
    Lost Planet
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
    Halo 3
    Resident Evil 5 (assuming it doesn't come to the Wii)
    Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars
    Lost Odyssey
    Blue Dragon
    Too Human
    Tomb Raider Legend

Bottom line is that both deserve respect at the very least since they have changed gaming for the better thru innovation, great games, and awesome marketing strategies (unlike sony). I mean really the Gears of War commerical is simply beautiful and stays in your mind long after its finished.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Bottom line is that both deserve respect at the very least since they have changed gaming for the better thru innovation, great games, and awesome marketing strategies (unlike sony). I mean really the Gears of War commerical is simply beautiful and stays in your mind long after its finished.
    What are you talking about, all three consoles have brought something great to the gaming arena. Sony most of all. When the features of each system start showing up on other consoles the gamers will get to experience more, but now is a time of change and each console and their company is offering something special. Sony is doing a great job, despite your bias and sony hate.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Are you stalking me or something? And IMO sony hasn't brought a damn thing to the table except arrogant sony fanboys and a few title games. What are you going to do about it? Scream to the high heavens and curse me to hell? Come to my house and force me to acknowledge something about them that I don't believe in. sony is not a worthwhile company to me and not worthy of my money. Its not hate. Its years of watching them and learning about their practices.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Sorry about the double post.

And oh yeah being a graphics whore isn't, "bringing something new" to the table. Any company can increase graphical power or add more hard drive space. Microsoft has managed to do that while still producing a stellar product and worthwhile games for everyone to enjoy.

PS If I hated sony so much I would do something about it. Not talk about them and my problems with their products. I may dislike them intensly and wish they'd go away but I "hate" is a pretty strong word. Is it sorta like the way you hate me?
    Last edited by MasterJedi2U; 04-08-2007 at 09:34 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Are you stalking me or something? And IMO sony hasn't brought a damn thing to the table except arrogant sony fanboys and a few title games.

I read the same forums you do, is it that suprising that I would post in the same forums as well?

Ok sure its your opinion they havent brought anything to the table. Its a fact they have offered much larger game mediums in which games and movies can play on, true HD, Free online cabalities along with a 3d word in which sponsors and advertisers take up the cost and not the consumer, also making it common to include montion sensing controllers, and most of all an open based system in which normal people can program their own executables and mods for the system. Meaning community based projects can be made, user made games, and an advanced OS that allows just about anything. I would say thats a lot. But its ok if you dont want to acknowlege it. I mean hey, if you dont want to believe the sky is blue, then thats your right... right?

Its not hate. Its years of watching them and learning about their practices.
    Oh but it is hate. You genuinely hate the company, therefore the product. Please explain these.. "years of watching them and learning about their practices"? what practices have you seen that are FACT? What FACTUAL things have you watched them do? Please explain yourself. You make a claim and i would like to see some evidence to their "evilness".

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    I love my 360 'n' all but...I'm not seeing many games that interest me personaly coming up...

I loathe Halo and Gears of War seemed boring (I might rade it in really soon).

The only genres seem to be sports titles and shooting games which gets old really fast...

The only games I'm looking forward to 360 wise currently are Assassins Credd, Fable 2 and Resident Evil 5...all of which are probably a while off yet .

To be honest I think I only got a 360 because of how badly I wanted Dead Rising (Totally worth it)

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

Guillotine Fodder VampiricLugia's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    o rly?
    lets see how man scored above 8.5 on ign
    WOW
    only 1! ZELDA (to be fair 2 scored 8.4 though, but still means they're average games)
    shall i give you a list of a few good 360 games?
    oblivion
    rainbow six vegas
    gears of war
    crackdown
    lost planet
    and lets look on ign,.....
    wow they all got a 8.5 or above!
    I laugh at you for following someone else's words. I'd rather play for myself and decide. Everyone likes Grand Theft Auto, but I hate it. See there? I just dissed something that always gets good ratings. Simple as that.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay61
    I love my 360 'n' all but...I'm not seeing many games that interest me personaly coming up...
    To be honest I think I only got a 360 because of how badly I wanted Dead Rising (Totally worth it)
    Actually gears of war is a really fun game, the art direction was very well done. As for upcoming games, have you checked out Mass Effect yet? I think GTA will be good as well.

I have to agree that Dead Rising is one of the best games i have played in awhile. Its just fun.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by VampiricLugia
    I laugh at you for following someone else's words. I'd rather play for myself and decide. Everyone likes Grand Theft Auto, but I hate it. See there? I just dissed something that always gets good ratings. Simple as that.
    i was going by ratings mate..

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    To be fair that ratings rant wasn't really fair (Bugger looking for the quote).

You mention these "good games" but fail to realise most (Infact all I think..I could be wrong...) came out a while after the 360 did, where as the Wii is new so it only has launch titles and a few new releases to compare with.

Anyway reviews are usually utter bollocks...IGN gave Sonic Heroes like 7 or something.

Oh and Super Paper Mario got 8.9 on IGN so thats another one.

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads