LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by David328ci
    Graphics are what are part of what is driving the Xbox 360. It's one reason why I perfer playing Xbox over my Wii.
    Personally i dont find graphics to be that much of a draw for me now. Gameplay is always the most important thing or else gaming would have ended back with Dragon's Lair.

I guess i should stick to the topics main question which i believe was why are Wii launch games better than 360s current titles and is it because of the need for higher quality 360 graphics?

Now i dont know if they are or not as ive never yet played on a 360 so im not going to argue the case for which is better. I think that the development time needed for 360 games would make for a slower release rate of outstanding titles where as the Wii game development time is much shorter (aside from Wiimote control issues) so the Wii should be able to put out more outstanding titles quicker (although they will not be as pretty graphically as 360s).

If you look at the costs for developing a 360 or PS3 game it usually runs at around $30 million where as Wii games come in at under $5 million on average. So Wii is basically just cheaper and quicker to develop for than the other systems, so in that sense then yes 360s high end graphics would probably slow the production of outstanding games.

2. Ads

Guitar Hero 2 Lover Robertking1123's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1240-9149-8383-7207
    stop bitching. no matter what anyone say you will still play you wii, 360, ps3 or all of the above. you think one or the other other sucks then fine dont buy it. if you have one now and dont like it, your stupid for not doing your research. no one here really cares. most people will be on here talking about the wii sucks and other get bent outta shape. why? did what that person said make you wii cry? did it stop it from working? then shut the hell up.
    Add me and ill add you. Maybe when wii can play games online i can whoop your ass. till then send a message or a Mii. Also give a brotha some rep points. click the lil mushroom.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertking1123
    stop bitching. no matter what anyone say you will still play you wii, 360, ps3 or all of the above. you think one or the other other sucks then fine dont buy it. if you have one now and dont like it, your stupid for not doing your research. no one here really cares. most people will be on here talking about the wii sucks and other get bent outta shape. why? did what that person said make you wii cry? did it stop it from working? then shut the hell up.
    Did a bee fly up your shorts or something to make you angry? Just wondering because your post dosent seem to have anything to do with this thread at all..

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    i stopped reading after the first paragraph, wii has NO good games totally worth buying except zelda, and thats a fact, the rest give the system little life
    while 360 has tons already
    maybe ill read the rest later

okay i actually read the rest to laugh
    your argument blows..really it does
    360 has awesome gameplay IMO, jsut casue wii has the wiimote dosent mean its the best gameplay, the main reason i got rid of the wii was because i didnt like the wiimote...and all you nintendo fans..cant say you hate regular pads, cause you used them and loved them on the GC
    wii games hardly score high (say on ign)
    and there are plenty of 360 games that have scored 8.5+ (on ign)
    Totally agree with you, I am in the process of selling my wii and getting a 360, because of the controls and how good games are sacrificing efficient quality just for the wiimotes gameplay gimmick (again, sorry for using that term)

Guitar Hero 2 Lover Robertking1123's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1240-9149-8383-7207
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen
    Did a bee fly up your shorts or something to make you angry? Just wondering because your post dosent seem to have anything to do with this thread at all..
    yea right. just because i make a stament it means im mad. the thread is asking about grapics killing the 360 im sure you didnt read. plus people are comparing the wii and 360 as well as the ps3. all i said was stop bitchin. but im sure you didnt read that part which brings us here to your post. all i have to say is................................................ ..................... .................................................. ..........
    Add me and ill add you. Maybe when wii can play games online i can whoop your ass. till then send a message or a Mii. Also give a brotha some rep points. click the lil mushroom.

lk
    Member #
    Friends
    360 will kick the wii in its vaginal opening nad breasticles

wii is like the horny street musician that scratches its balls to

prevent rippage. but rippage happens because the musician

is badly built....... like the wii. wii is a solitary penis without

balls. It's there but it has no meaning
    Last edited by lk; 04-16-2007 at 09:37 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by lk
    360 will kick the wii in its vaginal opening nad breasticles

wii is like the horny street musician that scratches its balls to

prevent rippage. but rippage happens because the musician

is badly built....... like the wii. wii is a solitary penis without

balls. It's there but it has no meaning
    your words are like music to my ears ublok

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    anyones words against wii are angels words to you sovieto
    (you know im right =P)

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Man u guys love to rip up on ps3,360,and the wii, i mean i like the wii more than the other systems, but the my question is, if you like them, why would you make fun of the other consoles, it dont make any sense why!
    I understand peeps like 360, or PS3, or even the wii, but if you like it, then whats the point in going about a different system and talking about it?
    Do you gain anything from it, i just wanted to know, cuz all this is just a bunch of shit, (REAL-TALK)
    I've been sayin this from time to time, if you like this system, who cares what other people think, if you think that it is good, dont worry about what the other poster has to say about it, what there doing is argueing, and its childish to even argue about it! Its just a game system, it wont kill you if they say something about it!
    All Im Doing Is Just Making A Point, Dont Take Seriously!!!
    Just doing what every body should do, and thats speak there mind, without fearing about what the other poster is thinking of saying about your post!
    I believe its time to grow some fruits, and start manning up about it!

(Once again dont get serious, just speaking out things, that should have been said, or have been said but have not been taken into effect yet!)

lk
    Member #
    Friends
    Fanboyism has everything to do with monetary security. By insulting a prospective buyer of an enemy console; a fanboy (such as myself) shall attempt to dissuade the buyer from purchasing this enemy console. Along with much hyperbole and raucous over the fanboy's choice console the buyer may be persuaded from one console to the other. By buying the promoted console the purchaser receives laud from the fanboys of the console that has been sold. The money that the console-producing company receives for the console goes to keeping the console alive and producing games. A fanboy is like a pet dog guarding his/her own territory. By protecting his/her owner (the console company) the creature (fanboy) receives more food (games). It is a vicious cycle of which I enjoy partaking in.

Ads