LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 96
  1. #81
    Slowly drifting away zeon9881's Avatar
    Member #
    7341
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    My PSN is zein9881
    Posts
    1,426
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    ya ublocks right (for once =P)

    but i like all three consoles so......


    Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

    no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

  2. #82
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Gosh......... I never new FANBOYISM was like that, before i was told that all it meant was people LOVING one console and disliking the others!

    To:UBlok
    From:CyanRussel
    Last edited by CyanRussel; 05-04-2007 at 08:58 PM.

  3. #83
    Guitar Hero 2 Lover Robertking1123's Avatar
    Member #
    16877
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    irving, texas
    Posts
    283
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1240-9149-8383-7207
    Quote Originally Posted by lk
    Fanboyism has everything to do with monetary security. By insulting a prospective buyer of an enemy console; a fanboy (such as myself) shall attempt to dissuade the buyer from purchasing this enemy console. Along with much hyperbole and raucous over the fanboy's choice console the buyer may be persuaded from one console to the other. By buying the promoted console the purchaser receives laud from the fanboys of the console that has been sold. The money that the console-producing company receives for the console goes to keeping the console alive and producing games. A fanboy is like a pet dog guarding his/her own territory. By protecting his/her owner (the console company) the creature (fanboy) receives more food (games). It is a vicious cycle of which I enjoy partaking in.
    thats the stupidest thing i ever hread. looks like you plan isnt working i see people still buying wii's 360's and ps3 no matter what you say. you sound like a those racist bastard that dont like blacks. like bitching about it is gonna bring back slavery. shut the hell up and play your game. ill play what i want. while you sit over play one system.
    Add me and ill add you. Maybe when wii can play games online i can whoop your ass. till then send a message or a Mii. Also give a brotha some rep points. click the lil mushroom.

  4. #84
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertking1123
    thats the stupidest thing i ever hread. looks like you plan isnt working i see people still buying wii's 360's and ps3 no matter what you say. you sound like a those racist bastard that dont like blacks. like bitching about it is gonna bring back slavery. shut the hell up and play your game. ill play what i want. while you sit over play one system.
    Hes right, what made you come up with something that, "persuading peeps to buy the system you want them to buy" what kind of jackbutt would do that? Well you "UBlok" i guess

  5. #85
    WiiChat Member raisinghelen's Avatar
    Member #
    19621
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,052
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertking1123
    thats the stupidest thing i ever hread. looks like you plan isnt working i see people still buying wii's 360's and ps3 no matter what you say. you sound like a those racist bastard that dont like blacks. like bitching about it is gonna bring back slavery. shut the hell up and play your game. ill play what i want. while you sit over play one system.
    I havent seen a single post by you in this thread that covers the original topic (which was 360 graphics) and accusing someone to be racist because they are a protective fanboy really just shows your ignorance.

  6. #86
    WiiChat Member raisinghelen's Avatar
    Member #
    19621
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,052
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by lk
    Fanboyism has everything to do with monetary security. By insulting a prospective buyer of an enemy console; a fanboy (such as myself) shall attempt to dissuade the buyer from purchasing this enemy console. Along with much hyperbole and raucous over the fanboy's choice console the buyer may be persuaded from one console to the other. By buying the promoted console the purchaser receives laud from the fanboys of the console that has been sold. The money that the console-producing company receives for the console goes to keeping the console alive and producing games. A fanboy is like a pet dog guarding his/her own territory. By protecting his/her owner (the console company) the creature (fanboy) receives more food (games). It is a vicious cycle of which I enjoy partaking in.
    I actually think that makes some sense, a console owner will want their choice to be the successful one and some may feel that by bashing the other consoles it will help further its cause.

    Personally i dont hate any of the consoles, i own a Wii and plan on getting either a 360 or PS3 at some point in the future but its obvious that many on here have a lot of hate as most of these posts have nothing to do with the 360 graphics issue.

    Im sure i answered the original topic a couple of pages ago but i will again anyway. Development times are longer for 360 and PS3 which could mean that the games take a little longer to produce. I dont see dumbing down the graphics improving any 360 games though, if its not a good game then they just didnt spend enough time developing the gameplay and rushed it out to quickly.

  7. #87
    Guitar Hero 2 Lover Robertking1123's Avatar
    Member #
    16877
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    irving, texas
    Posts
    283
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1240-9149-8383-7207
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen
    I havent seen a single post by you in this thread that covers the original topic (which was 360 graphics) and accusing someone to be racist because they are a protective fanboy really just shows your ignorance.
    here we go. im not going to post to that cause i dont want to. who gives a damn about graphics? people will still be buying games that they want. and since you so call read what i said. i said he is like those racist that want slavery back. that bitch about it. if i say he is like then it must mean im not calling him one. since im so ignorant and you so smart then you should understand that. but i guess all you seen was racist so you wanted to feel intelligent.

    first off racist people that want slavery back. bitch about it even though no one is listening but the dumb asses that are with em. just like a fanboy bitches about another system like the one he is playin is better than the others. no matter what he says people are buying wii's ps3's and 360's so whats the point? just STFU and play you one system. no one cares about what a fanboy think cause a fanboy only knows about their system of choice.

    instead of looking at what i was typing look at the whole thread. the topic was about 360 graphics then why are people talking about the wii and ps3. also why havent you quoted and posted to them? oh i know you thought i wasn't gonna have a reply about what i said. i stick by that that i said. fanboys are stupid anyway. like just cause you like one ststem im going to like that only one with you.
    Add me and ill add you. Maybe when wii can play games online i can whoop your ass. till then send a message or a Mii. Also give a brotha some rep points. click the lil mushroom.

  8. #88
    WiiChat Member raisinghelen's Avatar
    Member #
    19621
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,052
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertking1123
    first off racist people that want slavery back. bitch about it even though no one is listening but the dumb asses that are with em. just like a fanboy bitches about another system like the one he is playin is better than the others. no matter what he says people are buying wii's ps3's and 360's so whats the point? just STFU and play you one system. no one cares about what a fanboy think cause a fanboy only knows about their system of choice.
    Its ridiculous to compare racists to console fanboys, one concerns real peoples suffering and the other is just little boys who love their toys too much.

    One thing i would agree on is that you are better off with more than just one system and all the consoles have their good points.

    I dont know if the OPs aim was to just flame on the 360 or not but most of the 'fanboys' seem to be incapable of discussing the topic at all.

    I really thought this thread was about the 360 and i was looking for anything that would help me decide between getting the 360 or PS3. The more 360 threads i read here though it seems like many of the 360 supporters are very immature and im actually starting to lean towards getting the PS3 now.

    So maybe fanboys can have an effect, its just not the one they wanted.

  9. #89
    Guitar Hero 2 Lover Robertking1123's Avatar
    Member #
    16877
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    irving, texas
    Posts
    283
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1240-9149-8383-7207
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen
    Its ridiculous to compare racists to console fanboys, one concerns real peoples suffering and the other is just little boys who love their toys too much.
    actually its just a comparison. i already know wii's were not hung for not fetchin masa water. i already know ps3 are not getting bought cause of the color of their skin.
    if i was comaring like that then i would say get the ps3 cause its black. not he wii. its white.

    all i am sayin is the idea to try to bash something to make something else look better dosent work other wise there would be only one system. i wasnt comparing the events just the idea of.

    like this no matter how many racist people there are that want slavery it wont happen.

    just like any fanboy who wants a person to want one system over two others is not gonna happen.
    Add me and ill add you. Maybe when wii can play games online i can whoop your ass. till then send a message or a Mii. Also give a brotha some rep points. click the lil mushroom.

  10. #90
    Game Wiizard WiiZero's Avatar
    Member #
    16092
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,729
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    To be honest I am so sick with FPS Wii is great because it seems to be the only console surviving the attack of FPS's when it comes down to it 360 is just an FPS system you have Fable 2, Assassins Creed and Age of Conan are the only 360 titles that interest me (Beside Halo 3 and Halo Wars obviously) while on Wii there is one developer that makes that many games that interest me so without FPS 360 really is nothing and since Halo beats all FPS (although I had two people over who are hard core 360 fans and after playing Red Steel sold their 360's and got a Wii) Halo 3 and Halo Wars are 360's only selling point

    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts