Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wii? Xbox? PS3? Insecurity?

All I ever see on this god damn site, day after day, is :

Wii Sucks.
    Xbox 360 Sucks.
    PS3 Sucks.

Its gotten to the point where it is not even a good argument anymore. We all know what games are on each system. All you have to do is Google "Wii Game list". and BAM. You have them all at your finger tips. (yes this is partically in response to that graphic killing xbox thread, just not limited to)

Yes 360 has lots of good games on it. Wii will eventually have more good games too (well maybe, i just have more hope for the Wii than i did for GC). This is all common knowledge.

And yet still, somone must come on and defend there console. It seems to me there is a large majority of gamers from each system, who are insecure about their purcahse. A large majority.

I own 2 of the consoles (No PS3) its realy disconcerning how many people have such hard feelings about a console they actually come to prove the know nothing about.

Only one console will win. Its just come down to people that are scared they made the wrong choice, so they want to justify their purchase. And this is directed to all 3 systems. not just one.

Im just posting this as a wake up call. Im just losing my reason to even click on the "xbox 360" or "PS3" Forum. Make me stay Wii chat forum.
    Last edited by Slade; 04-04-2007 at 07:31 PM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4811-4181-0155-4693
    Here here. This isn't even the worst of it. Check out these threads at Gamespot my friend emailed to me.

http://au.gamespot.com/pages/forums/...ic_id=25529526

http://au.gamespot.com/pages/forums/...ic_id=25453999

http://au.gamespot.com/pages/forums/...ic_id=25529303

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    they all take it WAY too seriously..N E R D S

WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    i agree, what's there to complain about when it's not even there...if you don't like the console then just shut up.

~Rival

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

Member #
    Friends
    4883-9225-1818-3903
    This is the point is this generation of console wars, where it is the calm just before the storm of summer then xmas releases, and everyone thinks that their set of games released at this point will tip the balance in their favour.
    Post is there ^^^
    How dare you state a different point of view, you complete fanboy! /sarcasm

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Slade
    All I ever see on this god damn site, day after day, is :

Wii Sucks.
    Xbox 360 Sucks.
    PS3 Sucks.

Its gotten to the point where it is not even a good argument anymore. We all know what games are on each system. All you have to do is Google "Wii Game list". and BAM. You have them all at your finger tips. (yes this is partically in response to that graphic killing xbox thread, just not limited to)

Yes 360 has lots of good games on it. Wii will eventually have more good games too (well maybe, i just have more hope for the Wii than i did for GC). This is all common knowledge.

And yet still, somone must come on and defend there console. It seems to me there is a large majority of gamers from each system, who are insecure about their purcahse. A large majority.

I own 2 of the consoles (No PS3) its realy disconcerning how many people have such hard feelings about a console they actually come to prove the know nothing about.

Only one console will win. Its just come down to people that are scared they made the wrong choice, so they want to justify their purchase. And this is directed to all 3 systems. not just one.

Im just posting this as a wake up call. Im just losing my reason to even click on the "xbox 360" or "PS3" Forum. Make me stay Wii chat forum.
    thats a long way to say the same thing i said in one of my previous posts
    but yah, you cant beat it, so join it
    its never going to stop

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    4811-4181-0155-4693
    Heh, I'd rather not waste my time and give up my dignity by joining in.

Member #
    Friends
    Maybe this should be in the lounge section. I agree with you all. I think this forum could be a lot more enjoyable if people followed the rules.

Slade
    "Only one console will win. Its just come down to people that are scared they made the wrong choice, so they want to justify their purchase. And this is directed to all 3 systems. not just one."

If I have all three consoles do I automatically win

Member #
    Friends
    4811-4181-0155-4693
    If you're having fun.

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    It doesn't really help when the games companies themselves take pot shots at each other...

Even though there's always going to be rival consoles and rival fans also, I do think that even people who claim to have multiple systems aren't really helping to create objective opinions.

What I find wrong is when people make it seem as though their opinion is above all others. They even do it in the language they use.

Thankfully, Elections aren't run that way ("He doesn't count because he's an idiot that would vote for anything. Obviously the person I'm voting for is the correct one").

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Ads