LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by bootstrap
    ah thank you for this post, I was actually fearing the same thing and now it's confirmed no xbox360 for meh
    Just because I said the graphics aren't great doesn't mean that you will reach the same conclusion. Everybody has different tastes; what might be good for me could be amazing for you

Member #
    Friends
    I am getting the 360 I like 360 games better FEAR Obvilion (spelled it wrong) Gears of War Fight night and others that will be coming The wii does have its advantages but that will be my second console
    Wiiman54

ics
    Member #
    Friends
    A motion controller can make gameplay worse. It can actually make it worse because it becomes more personal. Take wii sports golf. When making a final put you sometimes swing very light and the wii dosn't register it correctly. That would bother me allot more then when a regular controller move did not work correctly. Unless the motion is perfect and dead on it will ruin gameplay for me!
    As far as graphics go the 360 is allot better. Remember you friends TV was 60 something inches. Thats huge and can show every flaw. If you put a wii on the same tv then compared you would see a major difference. The wii only looks good on smaller tv's. The 360 looks good on all sizes.

...yea... My god the Wii owns...'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ics
    A motion controller can make gameplay worse. It can actually make it worse because it becomes more personal. Take wii sports golf. When making a final put you sometimes swing very light and the wii dosn't register it correctly. That would bother me allot more then when a regular controller move did not work correctly. Unless the motion is perfect and dead on it will ruin gameplay for me!
    As far as graphics go the 360 is allot better. Remember you friends TV was 60 something inches. Thats huge and can show every flaw. If you put a wii on the same tv then compared you would see a major difference. The wii only looks good on smaller tv's. The 360 looks good on all sizes.
    Alright, so, a motion-sensitive controller can make gameplay worse because it's slightly flawed on a free tech demo that comes with the console?
    Strong argument...
    No console has "better" gameplay. It's just that one console has gameplay that a smaller amount of people like. I'm sure you could find plenty of people that think 360's gameplay is better. I'm also sure that you could find plenty of people who think the 360 is all about the short-lived graphics excitement, and that it grows boring after a few minutes. There are too many kinds of people to categorize which console is better in which area.

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    i think you were actually expecting to be not impressed so that is what happened, you mentally blocked it out

btw i find 360 more fun than the wii and its gameplay to be better
    Quoted for truth. I never like Xbox's before I played em, and even when I did I still preferred my PS2 and Gamecube (namely PS2) and was only interested by the 360 when I had my Wii, 'cause it had Fifa. And all my friends were like WOAAAAH GET GOW MIKE, so I did, not all that fussed by it. When I first played it I couldn't believe the graphics, during campaign there's the such of running rain which is b-e-a-utiful. But, due to not learning the buttons (I always teach myself), I was still not all that fussed to play it. But when I learnt how to play, and started to get quite good, I effin love it. Play the game lots, and I guarantee you'll love it, and better than the likes of Wii Sports.

Member #
    Friends
    6520-0310-8610-0194
    I've owned a 360 since it came out. It has some awesome games and it has a good load of shitty games (just like any other console). I think Gears of War is one of the best games I've ever played, specially on cooperative mode via Xbox-Live. It's not only the graphics, but the gameplay, the rush and the anguish of being ambushed by a bunch of screaming aliens.

Then there's Viva Piñata (metioned before). You also get beautiful graphics with a slow-paced gameplay a la Zoo Tycon, Simcity and hundreds of other sim games.

And tons of other games with different gameplay styles. So instead of just saying no because you saw a game you did not like try to see different games for the console and then make a really educated decision.
    En México ya nos DESPEJAMOS!! <-- Local Joke

Member #
    Friends
    5981-2669-3238-7379
    I'm not sure whether or not I'll ever get an Xbox360. The new Elite package and numerous upcoming titles are enticing, however I'm still very much interested in buying a new, top-of-the-line PC and buying a 360 doesn't (read "at all") help me with that.
    ~Well, it's been the ruin of many a poor boy and God, I know I'm one ~

Member #
    Friends
    Gears of War is a way over hyped game. I haven't touched it in 3 or 4 months. If you want to play a 3rd person shooter on Xbox 360, you should try Lost Planet.

"I love the Power Glove...it's so bad." - Lucas Barton

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by David328ci
    Gears of War is a way over hyped game. I haven't touched it in 3 or 4 months. If you want to play a 3rd person shooter on Xbox 360, you should try Lost Planet.
    eww i hate lost planet multiplayer and the storyline is just run and gun >.>

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ajnokia
    This forum section is for talking about Wii (Cant u reed) There is an XBOX section post there!!!!!!!!!!
    I thought this was the XBOX section.... I think your lost

I think mircosoft should have given the xbox another year and released the 360 last year with the wii and ps3

Ads