LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

What MMORPG's do u play? Also: Shenmue III? N3 (Ninety Nights)

Well, I used to play Runescape, but it got really boring and I felt too old to play it so i quit it years ago...more recently, I used to play Knight Online but i quit about a year ago...I recently quit Maplestory, but go on occasionally (as it got boring as well), mostly Asians play that game too. And now I play FLYFF for the most part... What will happen if I get bored of that? Last but not least, i noticed New Jersey has a higher standard set for playing video games...if you play those types of games, as well as Nintendo-based games (since they are automatically considered kiddy, boring and gay to the peopel here). Also, we hardly have any Asians in my town, maybe thats the problem lol. Anyways, other states are much more lenient about things I like to do, and NJ is not for me i guess lol......... Believe it or not, I have a life despite these games I've played, trust me, I'm a very busy person.

RS lvl: 87 i believe

Knight Online Lvl: 45 Ranger

MapleStory: Lvl 48 Hunter

FLYFF: Lvl 48 Battle Assist

I've heard of SILK ROAD Online or something like that, but i think that's enough for me...and fore those of you who are wondering, I've never played WoW (World of Warcraft). However, for the 360, I would like to play Phantasy Star Universe, another MMORPG, but you play it on your TV screen conncected to the internet (yes, you can still see people moving around and what not).

What do you guys think about Shenmue III? Is it still unknown whether it will be deveoloped or not? What's going on?? C'mon Suzuki-san...continue the saga!

Finally, has anyone ever played N3 (Ninety-nine Nights) for the 360? I like it its a fun game...storyline, graphics, gameplay is good/fun i suppose...what do you think?
    Last edited by RPGMasterTurk91; 04-13-2007 at 10:16 AM.
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    Hmm i guess the title of this wasn't interesting enough to attract people? Nobody here is interested in what i have to say? Guess i got boring lol. I'm awaiting to see people's responses :P
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    I don't play MMORGs very often but I do have WoW which I never really got into, Rappelz, and PlaneShift which are both really fun but I don't play them too often anymore.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    I don't play MMORGs very often but I do have WoW which I never really got into, Rappelz, and PlaneShift which are both really fun but I don't play them too often anymore.
    Well, my brother played Planeshift for a while and i almost included it but i didnt include it lol. But it was really fun. Same with me, I don't really play MMORPGs that much anymore either...but at least you know where I got part of my name from--the fact that I love RPG games, for the most part. Silk Road Online--I heard it was fun lol. Space Cowboy i heard of something like that too or something ha.

Member #
    Friends
    8978-6041-8133-1869
    These are the mmorpg i've played

Guild Wars: Level 14
    World of Warcraft: 60,58
    Runescape: Level 100
    Lord of the rings online beta: Level 7

And I play none of them these days, over those kinda games

Pokemon Pearl
    Name-Patrick
    FC-3136 3345 7704

Member #
    Friends
    I've never played a MMORPG, but I am looking forward to the release of Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures. I was kinda disappointed at the delay but it's good to know they want it of high quality.

Shenmue III, haven't played any of the previous titles in the series but from what some people say it seems to be a good franchise and I'd probably end up buying it if a third was made.

I was one of the few that enjoyed Nintey-Nine-Nights, wasn't a perfect game by any chance but I can say without a doubt that I'd buy the a sequel if it was ever made. Some of the cutscenes were pretty good and the combinations satisfying, especially when fighting towards the end.

I'm willing to break them into pieces, crush them at my feet. - Hironobu Sakaguchi

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    They BETTER make Shenmue III, or I will go freaking ape on Sega one day.

I don't care what console or how much it costs...I NEED SHENMUE III

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I used to play Guild Wars but they got boring SOOOOO fast lol
    And you always seem to find another MMO more interesting before moving onto another MMO again and again...

No Longer Have A Wii

Member #
    Friends
    N3 is garbage
    im still trying to recover from the my broken thumbs

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    7201-6951-4346-4914
    Iv kept trying various MMO games since my first .. err Mini-MMO experience on the dreamcast - Phantasy star online.
    The only MMO i stuck with was Lineage 2, really well designed and imo has the strongest sense of community compared others i'v tried(most of them lol). Castle sieges, clan wars, alliances.. gaining control of castles and fighting over hunting grounds is what its all about. its not for the weak (..sane), the grind is crazy and few people play long enough to make it to the top(or close to), though its not nessesary to enjoy the game.

What do you guys think about Shenmue III? Is it still unknown whether it will be deveoloped or not? What's going on?? C'mon Suzuki-san...continue the saga!
    i bought an Xbox(1) hoping to play Shenmue 3 but it never came to be, <3'd my dreamcast becuase of the first 2 games.. some of sega's best work. my heart kinda sank wen i saw the most recent 'Shenmue Online' video.

---

Ads