Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Me?
    Hi,

Can I ask what makes you say this? I have been looking at getting a core 360 and upgrading it by buying a hardrive seperately (the shop has a deal where you get the hardrive for £45). I do not have a full HDTV so the HD cables do not matter. Is there any other difference I should know of?

Thanks very much
    well the preimum comes with a wireless controller and headset + the harddrive
    but if your still saving money get that

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

2. Ads

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by lee.jarratt
    Why did you spell weird as wiierd, in my opinion its a bit childish. Dont mind me...
    Does it really matter?

And yeah con77, your best bet is to look at Sovietos thread, and my thread when I said I was thinking about changing, in which alot of people gave various arguments towards both keeping the Wii and selling :] may be useful for ya.

adf3424sdff
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    Does it really matter?

And yeah con77, your best bet is to look at Sovietos thread, and my thread when I said I was thinking about changing, in which alot of people gave various arguments towards both keeping the Wii and selling :] may be useful for ya.
    no sorry mate

Member #
    Friends
    5695-4190-0788-8972
    Quote Originally Posted by Me?
    Hi,

Can I ask what makes you say this? I have been looking at getting a core 360 and upgrading it by buying a hardrive seperately (the shop has a deal where you get the hardrive for £45). I do not have a full HDTV so the HD cables do not matter. Is there any other difference I should know of?

Thanks very much

Without the hard drive which the cores doesn’t have you can't (Out Of the Box) Save Games, Download new stuff e.g. New levels, guns ECT ect, use Xbox Live Arcade, Use Xbox Live (As you need a hard drive or a memory card (Which are a rip off) To save your profile). GAMES ALSO DO RUN SLOWER as without the hard drive the games can’t use it to cache data. Of cores you can buy the hard drive latter but it cost more to do it serrate. The Other superficial thing is the core doesn’t have is a chrome layer on the disk drive (Ooooooooooooo F**ky Do! lol). Also comes with a "wired" controller and that’s about it. No remote as with the premium and none of the packages come with the head set (At least not In New Zealand)

Sorry For any bad grammer
    The search for TRUTH is more precious than its POSSESSION.
    Albert Einstein

Wii Online Friend Code - 5695-4190-0788-8972
    Xbox Live - letobowie
    Playstation Network - letobowie

Me?
    Member #
    Friends
    OK thanks for the info

...yea... My god the Wii owns...'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by letobowie

Without the hard drive which the cores doesnít have you can't (Out Of the Box) Save Games, Download new stuff e.g. New levels, guns ECT ect, use Xbox Live Arcade, Use Xbox Live (As you need a hard drive or a memory card (Which are a rip off) To save your profile). GAMES ALSO DO RUN SLOWER as without the hard drive the games canít use it to cache data. Of cores you can buy the hard drive latter but it cost more to do it serrate. The Other superficial thing is the core doesnít have is a chrome layer on the disk drive (Ooooooooooooo F**ky Do! lol). Also comes with a "wired" controller and thatís about it. No remote as with the premium and none of the packages come with the head set (At least not In New Zealand)

Sorry For any bad grammer
    -_- It's "grammar". READ THE SIGNATURE.

The core isn't really worth it anymore. If you want an Xbox360 that can do all you need it to do, just look on eBay for a Premium. They're going for less than they are in stores.

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    About the Wiired thing Wiired is a person he did not mean to say weird

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5695-4190-0788-8972
    Your right I did lol, Sorry about my spelling
    The search for TRUTH is more precious than its POSSESSION.
    Albert Einstein

Wii Online Friend Code - 5695-4190-0788-8972
    Xbox Live - letobowie
    Playstation Network - letobowie

Member #
    Friends
    I Have a 360! Not a wii. Infact i dislike most nintendo games(only SSB was fun)

Xbox 360 premuim comes with 20gb,All controlers are wireless(unless you buy wired controllers were there is a small slot for those(2 ports)), and comes with a wirless controller

Xbox 360 core is $100 less then premuim and has no extra harddrive, little accesories, but is good is your not a big fan and just want to play Gears of War.

Elite is very expensive but is 120gb is HDMI if you have HDTV and is better if your a big fan.

I suggest you get core or premuim. Elite is too much

odiendum est peccatum, autem odiendum aureolam tres est incestum

Ads