Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Elite PreOrders

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892

Elite PreOrders

Just wanted to find out if ANYONE has put in a PreOrder for the Elite so I can see whether or not the majority is interested in it. Circuit was offering PreOrders but they ran out. Amazon has PreOrders but they are from 3rd Party companies selling them at really expensive prices.

Member #
    Friends
    5877-9874-6442-6751
    Hmm... I want to, but my mom would probably just say to me "Want in one hand, s**t in the other." I mean, I could probably sell my 360 and get close to enough for the Elite. Or I could just buy the 120 GB hard drive separate. That's really the only reason I'd buy it... I mean, the black looks cool, but I can't do HD, so theres really no point in me buying it for that.

It sounds like I'm horny for Link...

I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English. If you believe in capital letters, correct spelling and good sentence structure, then copy this into your signature.

Anyone lookin to buy a DS: -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Lol I know what you mean. I want it SO BADLY but I don't have the money...yet. Still devising a plan on that.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    I believe some stores will be offering a deal where you can trade in your original 360 and get a certain amount of money off the elite.

Member #
    Friends
    5877-9874-6442-6751
    That would be cool... Although, I have to fix my wireless controller since the "X" and "Y" buttons stick. It feels like somehow syrup got spilled precisely on those two buttons. But how? Oh well... Let's hope that happens.

It sounds like I'm horny for Link...

I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English. If you believe in capital letters, correct spelling and good sentence structure, then copy this into your signature.

Anyone lookin to buy a DS: -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy127
    That would be cool... Although, I have to fix my wireless controller since the "X" and "Y" buttons stick. It feels like somehow syrup got spilled precisely on those two buttons. But how? Oh well... Let's hope that happens.
    happened to my A button on one of my controllers, but when the elite comes out i will be trading it in and purchasing a black controller

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads