+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Dead Rising

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent-Sniper
    God how do you load a saved game? I "click" start game and it says New Game 72 hours mode and in bottom right there is my profile thing saying my last save and such, how do I load it?!
    A lot of people have trouble with this at first.
    Okay, so when you died, what you did was select "Save game and quit" or whatever, instead of selecting, "Load game".

When you selected "Save and quit game", that brought you back to the title screen, and saved your stats, but not your game. Meaning you're the same level you were when you died, but you have to restart from the beginning of 72 hour mode, which I'm thinking wasn't that far from where you are, if you're new to the game.
    (( D: Man, this is slightly hard to explain. xP Hopefully you get it.))

Either way, if you want to keep on going with the game you're playing when you die, you have to save somewhere, and then when you die, press "Load game" and load from where you last saved. It'll give you the stats you had when you saved there, though. And if you don't know where you can save, it tells you. You can save on the couch in the Security Room, or any restroom in the mall.

If you don't understand, I'll try and explan again later when I've been awake for at least fifteen minutes. xP

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Ah I understand now, thanks alot

Trading my Wii again! Come on home 360!
    Games: Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Link's Crossbow Training + Wii Zapper, Geometry Wars, Battalion Wars 2

Member #
    Friends
    man i just watched my friend play dead rising for about 10 mins ! man i want this game so bad now! killing zombies with knifes looks cool, also getting batteries for your camera and looking at your watch is neat. + i loved it when he put this like yellow lego head on a zombie. I am so getting it this week!

/much thanks to demonflair for the sig!/

push the green mushroom for rep, thats if i've helped you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads