LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Seems to me that the 360/Wii combination is a popular one! (Thats what I've got and am very happy with!)

I'd definately agree with all the Gears of War recommendations. I'd also say that Call of Duty 2 is probably the best single player game I've played on the 360 so far and I repeatedly find myself going back to the multiplayer game as well. A bargain now that its only £25 brand new!

I also enjoy Pro Evolution Soccer 6 and Viva Pinata.

Oh, and theres plenty of Xbox Live Arcade games that are worth a look too. Worms, Hexic, Uno, Geometry Wars etc.

Looking forward to Assassin's Creed, Blue Dragon and Bioshock in the coming months.

Enjoy!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bez3000
    Seems to me that the 360/Wii combination is a popular one! (Thats what I've got and am very happy with!)

I'd definately agree with all the Gears of War recommendations. I'd also say that Call of Duty 2 is probably the best single player game I've played on the 360 so far and I repeatedly find myself going back to the multiplayer game as well. A bargain now that its only 25 brand new!

I also enjoy Pro Evolution Soccer 6 and Viva Pinata.

Oh, and theres plenty of Xbox Live Arcade games that are worth a look too. Worms, Hexic, Uno, Geometry Wars etc.

Looking forward to Assassin's Creed, Blue Dragon and Bioshock in the coming months.

Enjoy!
    you forgot about mass effect...

thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid
    you forgot about mass effect...
    and too human!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    In case anyone is interested in buying a Pre Ordered Elite system they have several on eBay for sale. PM me if you want a link....I've got mine listed as wel. Let me know if interested

Member #
    Friends
    Gears of War
    Oblivion

there are other games coming summer/fall that are gonna be good GTA 4 Vampire rain Halo 3 just to name a few
    Wiiman54

Member #
    Friends
    I got a PS 3 and got online. Their online isn't as good as X-box for sure but for free it is better right now then Wii. PS 3 needs more games too X-box 360 has it beat a long way there.

Ads