4116-4612-5453-3059
    I'd go for the Wii as I know it wouldnt brake down as easily as the 360

[/Has experence]

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i have both (as im sure alot of others here on the forum do aswell)

i have barely touched my wii (giggle) in a while, they havent released enough good games (or at least games that make me wanna rush out and buy them)

there are good games in the pipeline, but for them you need patience waiting for their releases....360 has a load of excellent games out already, plus you can play your xbox games on it (or buy some old ones if you dont own an xbox). basically the 360 has a massive selection of games to choose from, the wii doesnt.

both are good systems, but i think overall the 360 will keep you entertained for longer. with the wii you may get bored of it until the big titles start coming out

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryT85
    i have both (as im sure alot of others here on the forum do aswell)

i have barely touched my wii (giggle) in a while, they havent released enough good games (or at least games that make me wanna rush out and buy them)

there are good games in the pipeline, but for them you need patience waiting for their releases....360 has a load of excellent games out already, plus you can play your xbox games on it (or buy some old ones if you dont own an xbox). basically the 360 has a massive selection of games to choose from, the wii doesnt.

both are good systems, but i think overall the 360 will keep you entertained for longer. with the wii you may get bored of it until the big titles start coming out
    I must be some kinda freak as lots of people say this, where as I found the oppersite.

The only game out that I fancy for the 360 is Lost Planet...the only ones coming out are Fable 2, Assassins creed and Banjo...

I "Touch" both consoles in a sense every day...the Wii to play games and the 360 (Before it broke...thanks Microsoft) to merely play DVDs. The only game I love to bits on the 360 thus far is Dead Risng. The consoles not bad just..little generic with its 50 samey shooters and sports ports (Don't go "What about GEARZ N00b lol!!1" because I own the game and can't stand it.).

Plus the games cost a tenner more so...grr.

Member #
    Friends
    5877-9874-6442-6751
    Well.... Right now: I would go with the 360 as it has a much larger library of games, as well as online play. However, if you don't think you will get enough money for a Wii later this year, I would get the Wii right now with SSBB and Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid 3 on their way.

EDIT: The 360s are also more readily available than the Wii

It sounds like I'm horny for Link...

I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English. If you believe in capital letters, correct spelling and good sentence structure, then copy this into your signature.

Anyone lookin to buy a DS: -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    Oh I might add that I try my best to live off free LIVE trails as I think its rediculous to charge for the online service.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Jay61 Brillaint Points Could Not Have Agreed More!
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    I'd go for the Wii as I know it wouldnt brake down as easily as the 360

[/Has experence]
    All of the new systems have been fixed and I have heard of little to no stories about people having problems with their system. Oh and I have had my 360 since launch and there have been no problems whatsoever.

Also considering you don't spend the $5-8 on xbox live your missing out on quite a bit. Sure the campaign mode of GoW may be borring but once you get live your opinion/views may change along with other xbox live compatible games.

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    No I have played GoW online still didn't really like it, granted it was slighty better than the campaign mode.

I've had at least 2 months worth of live via free trails and Perfect Dark was the only game I genuinly enjoyed, and that was only when I was playing with a close friend.

And I had mine around 4-5 months after launch and its buggered now...my friends been through 2 as well.

Member #
    Friends
    6520-0310-8610-0194
    I'd also go for the 360. I own both and as many have stated here the library is far more extense (and is not solely constituted of FPS). The Wii is a lot of fun with a lot of friends, but for playing alone it can get quite boring.

I'd wait for the Wii to have a bigger library, or you could just purchase the Wii and wait for the rest of the year for SMG to be released
    En México ya nos DESPEJAMOS!! <-- Local Joke

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay61
    Oh I might add that I try my best to live off free LIVE trails as I think its rediculous to charge for the online service.
    seems like your a little kid
    since you dont like shooters and you seem to worry about money a lot

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads