LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6390-2874-0535-4544
    It is way too early in the console wars to say that.
    The fate of the Xbox's name, games and online all depends on the consumer.
    Don't judge yet.

Well do you?

Member #
    Friends
    Do a google search for "Xbox 360 Losing Money" and let me know if any of the hundreds of articles about how much their losses are on the 360 change your mind. The only company actually making good money from console sales is the big N.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by xRealNinjuzx
    Do a google search for "Xbox 360 Losing Money" and let me know if any of the hundreds of articles about how much their losses are on the 360 change your mind. The only company actually making good money from console sales is the big N.
    omg wow great argument
    maybe if you did a littlle research m$ is aware they are losing money on the consoles and they did this with xbox too. ps3 is also doing it, they are hoping to make money back with software and what not, they strive to give us great value so we have a better system. it actually makes the wii look bad since it wants to make money and give you last gen tech

Quote Originally Posted by David328ci
    Actually Gow sucked. I fail to see what makes it so special. Plus the online play sucked hard too. Xbox 360 still has the best games, but we'll have to wait and see what Bioshock and Halo 3 are like.
    have fun with your opinion but that has nothing to do with the sales already planted

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    I played GoW once at a friends house, it was AMAZING. The online is amazing, I love how you can play music at the same time on it.

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

Member #
    Friends
    Sovieto, I will post this here for you in case you don't feel like trying to argue via PM.

While you are trying to be a smartass, I will go ahead and clarify for you as well, since being a "smart gamer" apparently has nothing to do with common sense.

While Microsoft has a great product, the fact that they are losing money on every console is only second in importance to the fact that because of their weak position in Japan, the amount of money they are ACTUALLY losing and the margin with which they are selling consoles is increasing on a daily basis.

They are selling more than 10x fewer 360s than Wiis in Japan. Is it because they are selling out? You must be out of your mind. They have consoles sitting everywhere. Money down the drain. Do you REALLY think they will continue to dump money into the black hole that is the 360 and beyond?

So while you might be a "smart gamer", you seem to have forgotten that while the Xbox 360 may be strong here, it is a floundering piece of crap to a lot of the rest of the world.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    It was reported that Microsoft has a war chest of $60 billion to lose on the console wars. They only lost $5 billion on the Xbox, and made most of it back. The 360 is barely in the red. So they still have near $60 billion. With XBL, developer support growing, I think they got 2nd place, maybe first for the entire console wars.

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Why does it actually matter how much money consoles make to you lot?

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

Member #
    Friends
    It's not so much a matter of how much money they make, it's wondering whether or not they are losing, and how much they will continue to lose before they call it quits.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by xRealNinjuzx
    It's not so much a matter of how much money they make, it's wondering whether or not they are losing, and how much they will continue to lose before they call it quits.
    well your the one who freakin brought in the money making figures
    and well, 360 is winning the console war and was the top selling console last x-mas

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    well your the one who freakin brought in the money making figures
    and well, 360 is winning the console war and was the top selling console last x-mas
    Wii's are selling more than twice as fast as 360's and PS3 is pretty close to it and when I said GoW was the first good game I know what I said I didn't have any friends with a 360 until Gears came out

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads