Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some help

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5295-8320-2788-9441

Need some help

This probly is a dumb question but is there any difference (other than the drives) between the Core and Pro systems? I've got my Wii and now I'm trying to get a 360. Also I need some help on what games to get, and what to do. I really haven't been arouind 360's alot but sometimes i go over my friends house all we do is play Halo 2. I already know to get Gears of War, Ghost Reckon, Halo 2, and Rainbow Six, but is there any other really good games I should get? (And also is there anywhere I can get a Pro system for cheap or somethin? I know there isn't any in Pawnshops)

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    Ebay proberly. New coming Games Look good C&C3 for xbox260 and Fronza MOtorsports looks good. other than that ya got the good games that i can think of. THere is no different between core and pro apart from cover face HDD wirless controller.....

Tony Hawks Sk8land : 2105 6850 6290 Metroid Prime Hunters : 3909 5713 4051 Tetris : 0387 8218 2145 Pokemon Pearl: 0946 0491 6457 Legend of Zelda PH : 1890 9456 8452
    Worms 2 : Mortal Kombat : Blade The Blade :
    Mario Vs DK : Racer Create and Drive : List all codes up soon

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    k thx alot. (u put xbox260 lol) so the only differnce between the core and pro is the controler? theres a $100 difference for just a controler?

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    http://www.wiichat.com/xbox-360/1915...g-360-faq.html
    what you talkin' about resist! differences are, 20gb harddrive, wireless controller, chrome drive, ethernet cord, composite/component cable, and headset
    my guide should help you, rep is appreciated (green mushroom)

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    2517-7724-2156-1943
    Was just adding in a quick question too, i'm going to get a 360 instead of a PS3 now, will probably get a PS3 when FF13 comes out and it gets more settled down. Well i'm going to be using the official Microsoft Wireless Network Adaptor for online play, i have a 1MB connection atm and have my router on wireless which i use for the Wii too, was just wondering if anyone else here uses the wireless adaptor on thier 360? If so is it good and reliable? I looked around on the net and the adaptor got some very good reviews.

Grr trying to think of a gamer tag too, i normaly use Xion in all online games, but thats obviously taken, any ideas anyone?

Btw Sovieto nice guide.
    ############################
    - The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess
    - WiiPlay / WiiSports
    - Warioware
    - Red Steel
    ############################
    "Everything Happens For a Reason..."

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Xionn
    Was just adding in a quick question too, i'm going to get a 360 instead of a PS3 now, will probably get a PS3 when FF13 comes out and it gets more settled down. Well i'm going to be using the official Microsoft Wireless Network Adaptor for online play, i have a 1MB connection atm and have my router on wireless which i use for the Wii too, was just wondering if anyone else here uses the wireless adaptor on thier 360? If so is it good and reliable? I looked around on the net and the adaptor got some very good reviews.

Grr trying to think of a gamer tag too, i normaly use Xion in all online games, but thats obviously taken, any ideas anyone?

Btw Sovieto nice guide.
    the wireless adapter is very good for a gaming level
    but wired is always better
    but functional nonetheless

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads