Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3916-4519-7595-8108

~~Halo 3 BETA question~~

Mmkay, so... I'm pretty damn sure I'm too late, but... Lemme just clarify this...

So, since I don't have a 360 yet, if I were to get one soon, even though it would be after the release of the Halo 3 beta, would I still be able to purchase Crackdown and play the Halo 3 beta, or do they not allow people to "sign up" so to speak, for it after the release date? (Today)

I know, I worded this horribly, but I'm tired as hell and I can't help it. >_< Sorry...

Thanks! ^_^

~Kumo

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    If you were to buy a 360 in the following week or so along with Crackdown you would be able to download and play the beta.

Member #
    Friends
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax
    If you were to buy a 360 in the following week or so along with Crackdown you would be able to download and play the beta.
    Ah, really? Great! ^_^ Guess I know which game I'll be picking up with my Elite.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumoriken
    Ah, really? Great! ^_^ Guess I know which game I'll be picking up with my Elite.
    the beta IS limited, its only for 2 weeks i think, 3 at the most

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    the beta IS limited, its only for 2 weeks i think, 3 at the most
    Oh... Really? Man... I just dunno then... I'd like to be able to play it as much as I wanted, but if it expires... Hmm...

Member #
    Friends
    Oh... Really? Man... I just dunno then... I'd like to be able to play it as much as I wanted, but if it expires... Hmm...
    yah, its online only and what not
    id suggest just waiting, which is what im doing
    and you should get Gears of War or some other game in the meantime, and you should also check out a stellar game called Too Human coming out, which is a mix between Devil May Cry and Diablo 2!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    yah, its online only and what not
    id suggest just waiting, which is what im doing
    and you should get Gears of War or some other game in the meantime, and you should also check out a stellar game called Too Human coming out, which is a mix between Devil May Cry and Diablo 2!
    Heheh... Sounds niiiiice...
    But you know how you occasionally want to buy games for yourself even if you can borrow them from your friends? Like... If you like the game so much you wanna just have it for yourself?

Would you consider Gears of War or Rainbow Six: Vegas games like that? If I could borrow them from my friend, would I want to buy them for myself in the end?

Oh, and is Dead Rising good?

Member #
    Friends
    Heheh... Sounds niiiiice...
    But you know how you occasionally want to buy games for yourself even if you can borrow them from your friends? Like... If you like the game so much you wanna just have it for yourself?

Would you consider Gears of War or Rainbow Six: Vegas games like that? If I could borrow them from my friend, would I want to buy them for myself in the end?

Oh, and is Dead Rising good?
    Hm.
    I noticed something funny, i have 3 XBox 360 games (not counting arcade/xbox games)
    And they are, the 3 games you mentioned in your post! >.>
    lets start with the simple
    Dead Rising, I love it! Its very fun and the achievements are crazy, its best for HDTV (or else you cant read half the crap, but you have one) there are restrictions people dont like such as it being timed, but if your a fan of any other capcom zombie game, you should like this (a lot of people bitch about the save points being only in certin areas which is BS because thats how all the REs were too but no one complained...)
    Rainbow Six: Vegas, yes it is a game youd want to buy for yourself, the online is a blast and ranking up is addicting, and takes a lot of time, the problem with owning this and gears of war though is, they are similar games, with both having a cover system and stuff like that, but most of the controls are different, so i find it hard to switch between this and gears
    Gears of War, get it.

=D

Member #
    Friends
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    Yeah. So, that's a definite buy for Dead Rising. xP Thanks! ^_^

Umm... Man, this is hard...
    I loved Gears AND Rainbow Six...
    But, when I think about it... Online for Rainbow Six was addicting as ****, and so was the Terrorist Hunt, but I didn't like the campaign mode that much. Maybe that's 'cause I just started in the middle of it, not knowing much about my mission and not knowing how to control my teammates. xP

Then Gears is super fun online, but there's something that Rainbow Six has that it doesn't. But I can't put my finger on it...
    Either way, it's probably the same the other way around...
    But I loved story mode in Gears...
    So, though I'm probably gonna get Gears, I'm having trouble making a definite decision...

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    By the way because of a glitch in downloading the Halo 3 beta off of Crackdown they extended it 4 days

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads