LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    GAHHH I WANT A 360!!! I have enough money to buy a 360 elite and 2 games (maybe GoW and Lost Planet or whatever). I'm going to do it soon (I hope!), think I should? I'd be keeping my Wii anyways.
    yes! Listen to Sovieto! we need you, jion us! XBOX LIVE = So Freaking FTW

Come to the Dark side!

we have cookies.....AND THE HALO BETA!!!!

but yes, do it. but don't get lost planet. the controls and gameplay are horrible. only the graphics are good. and those still dont top many other 360 games.. i say get Dead Rising. much more replay value
    Last edited by Stranger; 05-26-2007 at 01:09 PM.

2. Ads

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Hmm...sounds good enough for me. :]

Hopefully I find an awesome deal. Should I try this freepay.com schnizz or should I just try to find a good bundle pack at a store?

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Hmm...sounds good enough for me. :]

Hopefully I find an awesome deal. Should I try this freepay.com schnizz or should I just try to find a good bundle pack at a store?

Well, unless you have about 5 bucks, and 8 friends, you might not wanna do it.

As far as I see, you gotta do one offer that'll cost you about 5 bucks.

Then you refer 8 friends, and they gotta do the same. Then you can get your 360.

And yes I want a 360~ But I'm not churning out 66 bucks for a game, 55 bucks for a year of online, and 300 bucks for the console... Not when I recently got the Wii (Okay, December 17, but oh wells. That's soon when I get a console maybe every 3 years. That's soonest).

BUT... I AM going to get a job this summer... After I buy an Archos 504 and 60 bucks for a case and power adapter for said Archos 504...

I might save up for either a computer or a 360....
    Oh the choices....

But I'm not selling my Wii, because probably the next week they'll go, "LOL HERE'S A GOOD GAME." And there's no Wiis around here.

And my parents probably wouldn't let me.

Mmm.. Oblivion and Gears of War, and maybe Halo 3 would be on my "must buy" lists....
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    I thought Trulen already had a 360 and yes I am enjoying my 360 (Although I recently got it taken away ) and it makes the Wii seem inferior but I still love both to death

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Trulen
    Well, unless you have about 5 bucks, and 8 friends, you might not wanna do it.

As far as I see, you gotta do one offer that'll cost you about 5 bucks.

Then you refer 8 friends, and they gotta do the same. Then you can get your 360.

And yes I want a 360~ But I'm not churning out 66 bucks for a game, 55 bucks for a year of online, and 300 bucks for the console... Not when I recently got the Wii (Okay, December 17, but oh wells. That's soon when I get a console maybe every 3 years. That's soonest).

BUT... I AM going to get a job this summer... After I buy an Archos 504 and 60 bucks for a case and power adapter for said Archos 504...

I might save up for either a computer or a 360....
    Oh the choices....

But I'm not selling my Wii, because probably the next week they'll go, "LOL HERE'S A GOOD GAME." And there's no Wiis around here.

And my parents probably wouldn't let me.

Mmm.. Oblivion and Gears of War, and maybe Halo 3 would be on my "must buy" lists....
    well you already have a computer
    saving up for a 360 will give you basically a computer (which tons of bonus features) that has awesome graphics and you wont need to update it and spend way more money just to play the newest games (if you havent noticed a lot of games are 360 and pc only) then if you have 360 for gaming youd need your computer for nothing more than what you are already doing

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    well you already have a computer
    Shazzam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    saving up for a 360 will give you basically a computer (which tons of bonus features) that has awesome graphics and you wont need to update it and spend way more money just to play the newest games (if you havent noticed a lot of games are 360 and pc only) then if you have 360 for gaming youd need your computer for nothing more than what you are already doing
    ARRGHH, it sounds so tasty, I want it now...here's the thing. I think you, Sovieto, will help me out the best as we have the same taste for games (not all the games in my sig that I rate do I own, just have played).

So here's the deal; I'm DEFINITELY getting a 360 (Premium or Elite is still undecided) within today and next Friday, so I need help with the games. I like RPG's (from Final Fantasy to Pokemon), FPS's (Halo), good ole' Gun em Downs (GoW, not so sure about Lost Planet) and more too...so if you know any good games not in those categories, still list those games as I might like them.

If any one comes in here and starts saying, "ZOMG VIVA LA PINATA IS DA' GAME MAH MAN, GET IT!!!11" I already have an answer:

F' you. :]

So, any ideas?

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    I strongly recommend the following games to be on your must have list(based on what i know about your taste in games):

Gears of War
    Dead Rising
    Crackdown or wait for GTA 4
    and The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion.

those are my current favs and all have wonderful graphics, gameplay, and replay value, which are the three things i look for in a game!

hope this helps,

Brandon

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger
    I strongly recommend the following games to be on your must have list(based on what i know about your taste in games):

Gears of War
    Dead Rising
    Crackdown or wait for GTA 4
    and The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion.

those are my current favs and all have wonderful graphics, gameplay, and replay value, which are the three things i look for in a game!

hope this helps,

Brandon
    Besides GTA, that's an awesome list! Totally forgot about Oblivion...GoW has been on my list forever. I'm actually limited to 2 games because of my funding...so those two will do. :]

Appreciated as always, Brandon.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    Besides GTA, that's an awesome list! Totally forgot about Oblivion...GoW has been on my list forever. I'm actually limited to 2 games because of my funding...so those two will do. :]

Appreciated as always, Brandon.
    Anytime!

Glad you like my list, those are just my personal favorites that i thought you might like. Oblivion is hours upon hours upon hours of fun. I'm a decked out vampire on my file.

but seriously, your gonna love your 360.

random update:

w00t!!!1

My LAN starts in an Hour and a Half!

Member #
    Friends
    Shazzam.

ARRGHH, it sounds so tasty, I want it now...here's the thing. I think you, Sovieto, will help me out the best as we have the same taste for games (not all the games in my sig that I rate do I own, just have played).

So here's the deal; I'm DEFINITELY getting a 360 (Premium or Elite is still undecided) within today and next Friday, so I need help with the games. I like RPG's (from Final Fantasy to Pokemon), FPS's (Halo), good ole' Gun em Downs (GoW, not so sure about Lost Planet) and more too...so if you know any good games not in those categories, still list those games as I might like them.

If any one comes in here and starts saying, "ZOMG VIVA LA PINATA IS DA' GAME MAH MAN, GET IT!!!11" I already have an answer:

F' you. :]

So, any ideas?
    well theres oblivion for rpg
    and also fable 2 is coming out (which from what people say is like xbox's zelda) you should check that out
    also im sure youd like too human which is coming out that is a rpg game but you do the fighting devil may cry/god of war style, the rpg part of it is just like Diablo 2
    halo is just crazy all around shooting fun so yah get it
    gears of war is like its own style, wihch is so addicting cause its a fairly new style of playing
    lost planet is more of a gun em down type game but i dont like some of the controls and i think the gameplay is stale (up on the d-pad to zoom?! teh ****?!)
    oh and you should also check out mass effect coming out in summer, a HUGE rpg game getting TONS of hype

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads