LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Im all for the 360, it's a great console, I specificly enjoy Elder Scroll IV Oblivion, comming up on 70 hours actually, however, silent sniper, you should have saved up your moneys so you could have both, because your missing out on Mario Party 8, which by the way freekin rocks.
    Last edited by Doogman; 05-31-2007 at 01:58 PM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogman
    Im all for the 360, it's a great console, I specificly enjoy Elder Scroll IV Oblivion, comming up on 70 hours actually, however, silent sniper, you should have saved up your moneys so you could have both, because your missing out on Mario Party 8, which by the way freekin rocks.
    another mini-games game? how will he ever live with himself....

congrats on getting your 360
    have fun

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

JT.
    Member #
    Friends
    I got bored of mario party after the 4th one. They seem to be getting worse over time. The original rocked! I actually got the 7th, and it sucked! Although screaming commands into a mic was fun. But that was the only good minigame. So I'm not getting the new one. Well, I myself am all for Nintendo, so I haven't got a PS or Xbox, but I've played them at my friends house, and I must say, it is fun. Especially GoW, although I got killed all the time... But isn't trading it for your Wii going a little too far? All you need is a little patience. Metroid comes out already this summer, and before the year is over, super mario galaxy will be out, as well as super smash bros. brawl! And, E3 is coming up, and Nintendo is supposedly going to announce a ton of new games, and stuff. They might even announce a new Zelda (fingers crossed). I guess if you'll be getting a wii again later, it'll be ok.

Signature under construction

"Life's a game", and I lost the manual...

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    I got bored of mario party after the 4th one. They seem to be getting worse over time. The original rocked! I actually got the 7th, and it sucked! Although screaming commands into a mic was fun. But that was the only good minigame. So I'm not getting the new one. Well, I myself am all for Nintendo, so I haven't got a PS or Xbox, but I've played them at my friends house, and I must say, it is fun. Especially GoW, although I got killed all the time... But isn't trading it for your Wii going a little too far? All you need is a little patience. Metroid comes out already this summer, and before the year is over, super mario galaxy will be out, as well as super smash bros. brawl! And, E3 is coming up, and Nintendo is supposedly going to announce a ton of new games, and stuff. They might even announce a new Zelda (fingers crossed). I guess if you'll be getting a wii again later, it'll be ok.
    Why be patient waiting for games when you can get a more powerful machine graphically with already games that are going to go down in history? Don't exactly see how that makes since.

Plus, he can earn money over the summer now and buy an inexpensive Wii, much better plan don't you think?

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    7278-7216-2387-1253
    You got rid of your wii? Are you mad? I just got a 360 too but i would never be in a position to rid of my wii it's the only innovative console on the market and it's sure to do big things yet. Nintendo isn't even started.

Mario Strikers: 433892 402981

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Why be patient waiting for games when you can get a more powerful machine graphically with already games that are going to go down in history? Don't exactly see how that makes since.

Plus, he can earn money over the summer now and buy an inexpensive Wii, much better plan don't you think?
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

Trading my Wii again! Come on home 360!
    Games: Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Link's Crossbow Training + Wii Zapper, Geometry Wars, Battalion Wars 2

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Trooper
    You got rid of your wii? Are you mad? I just got a 360 too but i would never be in a position to rid of my wii it's the only innovative console on the market and it's sure to do big things yet. Nintendo isn't even started.
    Why bother keeping it when I never play it, the games suck, the games announced this year suck and Nintendo hardly release any info on new things to keep you interested.

With the 360 I know where I stand, there are hundreds of games and downloads, I can use my HD TV to the full potential, and soon I can watch HD movies.

I can just get a Wii next year when some decent games are out, and who knows, there might even be a new version of the Wii out by then (DS > DS Lite etc..)

Games: Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Link's Crossbow Training + Wii Zapper, Geometry Wars, Battalion Wars 2

Member #
    Friends
    4877-3286-3608-7887
    [QUOTE=WII60]woo-hoo! another 360 member! welcome to real gaming! its tue, all the good games come out for ps3/360

personally i'm looking forward to assassins creed[/QUOTE

Umm, this is a wii forum, you do know that right,

And about 360, its been out for ages longer so its got way better games at present, i may get one when the price is a bit lower cus im skint atm, it has got pretty good games atm aswell.

Member #
    Friends
    [QUOTE=George]
    Quote Originally Posted by WII60
    woo-hoo! another 360 member! welcome to real gaming! its tue, all the good games come out for ps3/360

And about 360, its been out for ages longer so its got way better games at present, i may get one when the price is a bit lower cus im skint atm, it has got pretty good games atm aswell.
    this is a wii forum??

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    [QUOTE=George]
    Quote Originally Posted by WII60
    woo-hoo! another 360 member! welcome to real gaming! its tue, all the good games come out for ps3/360

No this is a 360 sub forum in a Wii forum, basically it is a 360 forum.

Ads