LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7278-7216-2387-1253
    There is so much room for debate over the 360 and wii and i have had various discussions on other forums. I think the Wii and 360 are two totally different things, one is providing us with a great new way to play games and the other is providing us with an all round entertainment system that takes console power to a next level. I suppose really it depends on what you want out of a console that matters, i agree not enough good games are out for the wii at the moment but the way i can play them and what's in store for it in the future is superb.

I brought a 360 for the great online features, gaming with friends, gamerscore, enhanced graphics and overall good games list. I brought a wii because i have so much fun playing in different ways, sending mii's, creating mii's and playing online aswell now that charged is out.

However i think it is too soon to rule the wii out completely from the future as it has only been out for a few months, i wouldn't be surprised if you ended up buying another one.
    Last edited by Dj Trooper; 06-01-2007 at 07:09 AM.

Mario Strikers: 433892 402981

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    I totally agree with you there Dj Trooper

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Trooper
    There is so much room for debate over the 360 and wii and i have had various discussions on other forums. I think the Wii and 360 are two totally different things, one is providing us with a great new way to play games and the other is providing us with an all round entertainment system that takes console power to a next level. I suppose really it depends on what you want out of a console that matters, i agree not enough good games are out for the wii at the moment but the way i can play them and what's in store it in the future is superb.

I brought a 360 for the great online features, gaming with friends, gamerscore, enhanced graphics and overall good games list. I brought a wii because i have so much fun playing in different ways, sending mii's, creating mii's and playing online aswell now that charged is out.

However i think it is too soon to rule the wii out completely from the future as it has only been out for a few months, i wouldn't be surprised if you ended up buying another one.
    Did you not read anything I posted? I didn't say I was ruling it out completely, I am just saying the games that have been announced suck compared to what the 360 has and what it has coming out (GTA 4 anyone?)

I have said multiple times I will probably get one next year again, I ain't repeating the rest, go back and read it you lazy git.

Trading my Wii again! Come on home 360!
    Games: Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Link's Crossbow Training + Wii Zapper, Geometry Wars, Battalion Wars 2

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    :*( I feel so left out...

All you guys on 360's....Even if I got one, my interwebs is GHEY.....

Member #
    Friends
    i bought a 360 a few weeks ago cause i was getting tired of waiting for decent wii games to be released as well.

however, i wouldn't sell my wii because there are plenty of good wii games coming out in the next few months:

metroid 3
    battalion wars 2
    resident evil (4 and umbrella chronicles)
    project hammer
    manhunt 2
    super mario galaxy

and many others....

any of these look as good as anything coming on the 360, and they are more in depth than anything available for the wii atm (no party games here, just practical immersive gaming).

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by lackluster dj
    i bought a 360 a few weeks ago cause i was getting tired of waiting for decent wii games to be released as well.

however, i wouldn't sell my wii because there are plenty of good wii games coming out in the next few months:

metroid 3
    battalion wars 2
    project hammer
    manhunt 2
    super mario galaxy

and many others....

any of these look as good as anything coming on the 360, and they are more in depth than anything available for the wii atm (no party games here, just practical immersive gaming).
    You forgot most important of all.

Brawl >.>

I seriously can't wait for BW2 though, they don't even have a set release date for it do they?

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    i thought i read something about a september release date, may have just been speculation though..

Member #
    Friends
    7278-7216-2387-1253
    Erm.....

I did read everything you wrote before posting, i was just establishing what i thought of the situation and that i think you will buy another wii. You said you probably will and i'm telling you that you will hehe

No harm caused.

Mario Strikers: 433892 402981

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by lackluster dj

metroid 3
    battalion wars 2
    project hammer
    manhunt 2
    super mario galaxy

and many others....

metroid 3 - Don't like Metroid games
    battalion wars 2 - Looks good but taking too long to come out, online features will probably suck, after all it is Nintendo
    resident evil (4 and umbrella chronicles) - Only game I was truly looking forward to..
    project hammer - Lol yeah right
    manhunt 2 - Was looking forward to it but meh
    super mario galaxy - Can't stand another god damn mario game

Sorry but GTA 4 just owns all these.

Trading my Wii again! Come on home 360!
    Games: Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Link's Crossbow Training + Wii Zapper, Geometry Wars, Battalion Wars 2

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent-Sniper
    super mario galaxy - Can't stand another god damn mario game

Sorry but GTA 4 just owns all these.
    ok, i get ya now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads