Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i hate people who dont like 360wii

/much thanks to demonflair for the sig!/

push the green mushroom for rep, thats if i've helped you!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by jes74653
    the day they make a good fun game beside mario (mario is good but ya just get tried) they need more shooters even though im upgradin computer for graphics and shooters they need some for wii see ya got your party games done on the wii how about some single player shooter and well... any thing good
    there are plenty of good fun games on the way. plenty of non-party game, shooter business. the wii contols are almost designed specifically to improve first person shooters, just a shame its taken them so long to get it right.

it works like this:

if a system is selling in record numbers, then game developers take notice and try to capitalize off of it by releasing games for it. i mean whoever thought we'd see a graphic rockstar release on a nintendo console?

there's gonna be plenty of good wii games, but it takes time. 360 took time. ds took time. and they're both supported by solid libraries of a variety of games.

on a side note i did read an article yesterday about how 360 game developers are going to be putting more family oriented games into production, due to the success of the wii.

Member #
    Friends
    5781-1229-3280-1523
    thats funny i know a guy who says hes bored of button bashing and wants a wii, xbox doesn't even have a browser and you have to pay for online play

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by m0nsta
    You'll regret it once SSB, Super Mario and Mario Kart come fo' sho'
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha no you will regret it when we are playing the likes of Gta 4 and Halo 3.

You will be like "oh man why did I not trade my Wii when they were still popular?!?!"

Trading my Wii again! Come on home 360!
    Games: Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Link's Crossbow Training + Wii Zapper, Geometry Wars, Battalion Wars 2

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy
    thats funny i know a guy who says hes bored of button bashing and wants a wii, xbox doesn't even have a browser and you have to pay for online play
    Holy shit LOL, yeah the price of ONE game for a whole year and it is SO worth it, you get a great community, gigabytes of downloads and amazing online games.

So what if it doesn't have a web browser, the Wii one is hardly something to be proud off, I mean it takes ages (well not AGES) to type a post out.

Trading my Wii again! Come on home 360!
    Games: Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Link's Crossbow Training + Wii Zapper, Geometry Wars, Battalion Wars 2

Allstar Mario Player allstar2b87's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3201-2736-5122-4454
    i woulda kept the wii and purchased a 360....not as of today but in the very near future...there is talk about a huge cut on the price of the xbox's to be able to compete with the wiis

Wii Online Code: 3201-2736-5122-4454
    Wii Username:snozzberry

CURRENTLY ACCEPTING Wii FRIEND CODES
    *****PM IF YOU ARE ADDING ME AND I WILL DO LIKEWISE*****

Wii Play | Zelda:Twilight Princess | Super Paper Mario | Splinter Cell D.A

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

**Just got Photoshop CS2!!, learning to make sigs**

Member #
    Friends
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=165674

reportedly, there will be no price drop anytime soon, according to microsoft that is..

Allstar Mario Player allstar2b87's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3201-2736-5122-4454
    Quote Originally Posted by lackluster dj
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=165674

reportedly, there will be no price drop anytime soon, according to microsoft that is..
    if i wasn't going to bed right now..i would find the sources that i got them from...they are updated for today's news...i'll have to find them after work or something...i guess u can call it "speculation" for now

Wii Online Code: 3201-2736-5122-4454
    Wii Username:snozzberry

CURRENTLY ACCEPTING Wii FRIEND CODES
    *****PM IF YOU ARE ADDING ME AND I WILL DO LIKEWISE*****

Wii Play | Zelda:Twilight Princess | Super Paper Mario | Splinter Cell D.A

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

**Just got Photoshop CS2!!, learning to make sigs**

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WII60
    i kept my wii and bought an xbox 360 seperatly, cause i can!

though i never play the wii and am thinking of selling it
    ditto

but i'd never sell my wii... because i can afford to keep it until more/better games come out for it.
    Dean©

I'm Back. With More Games. A Hair Cut (See Picture) and Less School Work (Y)

X360: Crackdown, Gears of War, Prey, Halo 2, Quake 4, Dead Rising, F.E.A.R, Overlord, Enchanted Arms, Bioshock, Blue Dragon and The Darkness

Member #
    Friends
    1830-2062-7374-0757
    What I'd like to know is why would people be registered, or even posting on this site if they don't like the Wii.
    Edit: I was referring to one person ^

I personally love my Wii.... I'm not very impressed with the library of games so far. But I made a list of future games that I'm practically drooling over and decided that it's worth the wait. Xbox definitely has the best online for gaming, but I couldn't see myself paying for it. I figure if I buy a system for hundreds of dollars...those attributes should come with it. If I were ever to buy a second counsole, I would buy a PS3. So I'll have my fun gaming that I can share with my lady and family and my in depth, long, and graphically superb gameplay. I do love Xbox, and I loved my first Xbox before I sold it. But with the next gen counsoles...I'm leaning towards the other two companies. Switch it up a bit.
    Last edited by sherwood3570; 06-12-2007 at 07:45 PM.

Ads