LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwood3570
    What I'd like to know is why would people be registered, or even posting on this site if they don't like the Wii.

I personally love my Wii.... I'm not very impressed with the library of games so far. But I made a list of future games that I'm practically drooling over and decided that it's worth the wait. Xbox definitely has the best online for gaming, but I couldn't see myself paying for it. I figure if I buy a system for hundreds of dollars...those attributes should come with it. If I were ever to buy a second counsole, I would buy a PS3. So I'll have my fun gaming that I can share with my lady and family and my in depth, long, and graphically superb gameplay. I do love Xbox, and I loved my first Xbox before I sold it. But with the next gen counsoles...I'm leaning towards the other two companies. Switch it up a bit.
    just because someone is trading away their wii dosent mean they dont like it, and obviously they are doing this AFTER they registered.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    The 360 really does bore me. A lot of the games on there just aren't good enough. Things like F.E.A.R., FarCry etc are simply done so so much better on PC's. If Halo came out on the PC it would look average, the quality of FPS's really is that much higher. Half Life 2 or Halo 2? No competition. Not that shooters on the Wii are any better - they're not. But they could be in the future, the control scheme just has so much more potential.

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    if SSBB, metroid 3, mario galaxy, mario kart, and starfox were to come out in late 2008, i would have no problem trading my wii for a 360 RIGHT NOW. but then again, i have like 50 friends who have a 360, and all of them AND I MEAN ALL OF THEM, only have shooters, and when i go over their house, i get kinda tired of shooters, cause lets face it, shooters are really the only things worth playing on xbox live. im not too crazy about sports online either (excpet madden 08 on the wi, thats gonna be awesome.) really, wat is the first thing you think of when you think 360?
    Halo 3
    Call of Duty 2
    Call of Duty 4
    F.E.A.R
    Unreal Tournament 3
    Halo 2
    Ghost Recon 1 and 2
    Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter 1 and 2
    Gears of War
    Too Human
    Mass Effect
    Darkness

I mean god, those are the games everyone buys and will buy. and wat do they all have in common? SHOOTING! Really, the shooters are the only things worth playing on xbox live. Microsoft is trigger happy, and they need to make some games that are going to be GREAT online that ARENT shooters. but hey, this is just how i see things about the 360. (even though microsoft being trigger happy is true <_<
    Last edited by Shoko; 06-12-2007 at 07:07 PM.

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    i think you make a very valid point shoko.

everyone always throws out the argument 'well 360 has more games'. and they do, without question.

but, how many games out of the vast array of 360 games are really worth your 60 bucks? yeah, when i go to gamestop i see a whole wall of flashy game cover artwork, but as i read reviews, and slowly play through the ones that interest me via rental, i can't help but feel that there are only a select few heavy hitters out atm.

granted the great 360 games outnumber the great wii games as of now, but the race is just beginning and is far from lost.

Member #
    Friends
    8255-0644-9482-8172
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumoriken
    ....Am I the only one who thinks this guy is a total ****in' idiot?
    Yeah, the 360 is way more fun, but...
    Xbox 360 = $400
    Wii = $250

Yeah, someone's gonna want to do that. ;D

****in' nimrod noobs.
    if the Wii can get this almost $600:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-Wii-Gam...QQcmdZViewItem

and people are trading their Wiis for Xbox 360s id trade mine for a PS3 only because i already have the premium 360. i doubt that would happen but i could put mine on Ebay and cash out like some of these people are and buy whatever i wanted with that $$$

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoko
    if SSBB, metroid 3, mario galaxy, mario kart, and starfox were to come out in late 2008, i would have no problem trading my wii for a 360 RIGHT NOW. but then again, i have like 50 friends who have a 360, and all of them AND I MEAN ALL OF THEM, only have shooters, and when i go over their house, i get kinda tired of shooters, cause lets face it, shooters are really the only things worth playing on xbox live. im not too crazy about sports online either (excpet madden 08 on the wi, thats gonna be awesome.) really, wat is the first thing you think of when you think 360?
    Halo 3
    Call of Duty 2
    Call of Duty 4
    F.E.A.R
    Unreal Tournament 3
    Halo 2
    Ghost Recon 1 and 2
    Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter 1 and 2
    Gears of War
    Too Human
    Mass Effect
    Darkness

I mean god, those are the games everyone buys and will buy. and wat do they all have in common? SHOOTING! Really, the shooters are the only things worth playing on xbox live. Microsoft is trigger happy, and they need to make some games that are going to be GREAT online that ARENT shooters. but hey, this is just how i see things about the 360. (even though microsoft being trigger happy is true <_<
    There are hundreds of games on the 360 that are not shooters, you just picked out all the shooters.

Trading my Wii again! Come on home 360!
    Games: Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Link's Crossbow Training + Wii Zapper, Geometry Wars, Battalion Wars 2

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by DazzeL
    The 360 really does bore me. A lot of the games on there just aren't good enough. Things like F.E.A.R., FarCry etc are simply done so so much better on PC's. If Halo came out on the PC it would look average, the quality of FPS's really is that much higher. Half Life 2 or Halo 2? No competition. Not that shooters on the Wii are any better - they're not. But they could be in the future, the control scheme just has so much more potential.
    er... Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2 is out for the PC and it's pretty much the same as the X version...

And Half-Life 2 (plus episode 1 and 2 - it's in a box set =/) are coming out for the 360. - i'll be getting it ^^

^^ if it bores you get something else.

The controls are much easier on PCs i admit... but graphically speaking (in comparison with my Radeon 1300XT) my PC cannot compare to the wonderful 360 graphics. Also i don't get irritating MSN conversations popping up =/

lol
    Dean©

I'm Back. With More Games. A Hair Cut (See Picture) and Less School Work (Y)

X360: Crackdown, Gears of War, Prey, Halo 2, Quake 4, Dead Rising, F.E.A.R, Overlord, Enchanted Arms, Bioshock, Blue Dragon and The Darkness

Ads