Well. I got a pretty good part-time job finally. And within a few months ill be going on a little shopping spree. I got a few questions though.
1. is HDMI like Super HDTV or something? Is it worth getting a tv to support this if im buying a 360 Elite?
2. is the wireless connection on the 360 good? Like if i have a regular 50-100ping in North America on games like Wolfenstein: ET on my WIRED computer. (Regular download speed on a normal site of like 130kb/s.. meh.). Would my Ping on Xbox Live Gold still be good? (as in not laggy).
3. Is the Elite worth an extra 50 or w/e dollars?
4. How much is the current Xbox360 Elite and Premium.
5. For a TV i was planning on getting something like this, http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicatio...0&sku=H94-3200 , or maybe a little more expensive like this, http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicatio...1639&CatId=386 . Something around the 32-37" area that wont sink me. Its about time since ive been living off a 19" shitbox for 10years
6. Does HDMI do a big improvement?
7. How long is the life for the xbox360 still? im a little weary about buying systems that have been out for awhile. Would i get alot of years out of this before the next MS product?
And.. i probably got more and ill ask if i remember..
*waits for Sovieto*