LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Anyone picking up this game? I really loved Call of Duty 2, but Call of Duty 3 was just garbage.. and this game is being made by the same people who made Call of Duty 2 so you can expect what we saw in that. At first I didn't like the idea of it being modern but I've checked out the videos and it's really looking cool. You can level up your characters online to unlock things and the battles look sweet.
    My friends and I still play Call of Duty 2 over 3 so this will be nice to have the next real installment.
    Check out some of the videos..
    http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/9...90/vids_1.html

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

2. Ads

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    I liked the first two so I will probably play it. The first two were too short to justify me buying them though. I've considered getting them just for online, but never did.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    I liked the first two so I will probably play it. The first two were too short to justify me buying them though. I've considered getting them just for online, but never did.
    well it seems like the online will be hella fun this time around

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    I've considered getting them just for online, but never did.
    Same here. How come Call of Duty 2 + 3 had different people making them? That's what it sounded like anyway.. and yeah looking at the video, I can safely say it'll be considered for sure. It the gameplay matches the graphics, then definitly. When's it being released?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    Same here. How come Call of Duty 2 + 3 had different people making them? That's what it sounded like anyway.. and yeah looking at the video, I can safely say it'll be considered for sure. It the gameplay matches the graphics, then definitly. When's it being released?
    basically
    infinity ward made call of duty 1, then they made 2, and i dont know why, maybe it was the publishers choice, but they gave call of duty 3 over to some other developer
    also, the online in the past sucks, (cod3 sucking so hard i got rid of it, i love cod2 though) but the gameplay is so great it makes more than up for it (atleast it dose in call of duty 2, call of duty 3 is just a gay battlefield clone)
    so it looks like theyre trying to make the online rock now, and the gameplay should be just as good as it was on call of duty 2..
    release is this holiday season i believe. (before the end of this year for sure)

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    basically
    infinity ward made call of duty 1, then they made 2, and i dont know why, maybe it was the publishers choice, but they gave call of duty 3 over to some other developer
    also, the online in the past sucks, (cod3 sucking so hard i got rid of it, i love cod2 though) but the gameplay is so great it makes more than up for it (atleast it dose in call of duty 2, call of duty 3 is just a gay battlefield clone)
    so it looks like theyre trying to make the online rock now, and the gameplay should be just as good as it was on call of duty 2..
    release is this holiday season i believe. (before the end of this year for sure)
    Wow, just the statement makes me want it.. sounds great. Thanks, have to save my pennies..

Member #
    Friends
    I heard Call of duty 4 is going to be release in Fall of 2007. The trailer looks pretty good though. The gameplay looks good and the graphics are pretty good =]. Hopefully it could come out for the Wii =]. So far i heard its going to be the best call of duty ever =]. Hope it is going to be.

<3 Pikachu256
    KryKidd

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu256
    I heard Call of duty 4 is going to be release in Fall of 2007. The trailer looks pretty good though. The gameplay looks good and the graphics are pretty good =]. Hopefully it could come out for the Wii =]. So far i heard its going to be the best call of duty ever =]. Hope it is going to be.

<3 Pikachu256
    lol youre very upbeat, it disgusts me.

jk <3

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    release date?
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by PtonJalken
    release date?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    Cha-ching.

Ads