+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: is it true?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by kevbomac05
    360 cant hold mgs4 and it will never happen buy ps3
    oh i guess people have forgotten about a thing called more than 1 disc.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    even though weve hardly seen anything the ps3 can do and its due out early 2008? so far mostly everything has been better looking on the 360
    Because they have had more time with the 360. That, and most of the multiplatform games were designed for the 360 and just ported to the PS3 so they look like shit. The 360 also has a better graphics card. One of the big reasons that I doubt it will go to the 360 beside them stating it wouldn't is that it most likely wouldn't fit on a DVD.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

Because they have had more time with the 360. That, and most of the multiplatform games were designed for the 360 and just ported to the PS3 so they look like shit. The 360 also has a better graphics card. One of the big reasons that I doubt it will go to the 360 beside them stating it wouldn't is that it most likely wouldn't fit on a DVD.
    exactly
    they have had more time, and they always will
    so whats it matter if mgs4 needs a powerhouse console, if the 360 looks just as good for those reasons then it means mgs4 really dosent need a powerhouse console, of which a ps3 is the only one that can fufill that need.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    exactly
    they have had more time, and they always will
    so whats it matter if mgs4 needs a powerhouse console, if the 360 looks just as good for those reasons then it means mgs4 really dosent need a powerhouse console, of which a ps3 is the only one that can fufill that need.
    Well, the graphics might be pretty close on both consoles, but the PS3 still has more processing power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Konami Representative
    Konami has no plans to bring Metal Gear Solid 4 to the Xbox 360 at this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojima
    The 360 owners will have to bring out the omg MGS4 is on the 360 flag another day
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

Well, the graphics might be pretty close on both consoles, but the PS3 still has more processing power.

when did konami say those
    and those arent really cold hard confirmations
    also, thie second quote makes it seem like they WILL bring it to 360, but after ps3 or something like that

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    I don't know when it was, I just googled it. I guess it could come to the 360, it is just very very unlikely.

Member #
    Friends
    2476-7789-3835-5591
    the doods at ign said on more then one of there podcasts that its going to most likely be a timed exclusive, and they said its probably going to come out 6-12 months after it comes out for ps3.
    I have the wii!!!! i know i suck at spelling!

Rep me if I did good.
    Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Daaamn, for some strange reason got a tad of hope when I read OP, don't ask me why. Might happen one day in the future, because they didn't say it was a fact the MGS series wasn't ever going to 360, just maybe not MGS4..

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    LOL at buying the PS3 for 1 game. Thats sad dude. Fair enough if you are going to buy it for more games but LOL at that!

No Longer Have A Wii

Member #
    Friends
    1571-8317-7855-7908
    Hmm, I don't think MGS4 is limited to the PS3, whoever posted about them saying it is, I want a link of proof.
    IGN already said the in an interview with Square-Enix that FFXIII is not an exclusive title for PS3. This meaning it could be on 360, or it could be on PSP, DS, and such.

Ads