LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Microsoft is known for their products having problem when released.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by IcedEarth81
    Microsoft is known for their products having problem when released.
    uh huh....
    xbox had some overheating issues that wasnt that much of a problem if you didnt leave your xbox on for a long time and kept it cool (if you had a launch unit)
    360 has problems
    zune has nothing out of the norm

so is it really KNOWN for its products having problems, when its only released 3? and all its software is used world wide without problems?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    It is pseudo fact. They polled the returns and such of retailers. It is true they have a high fail rate. I see alot come in for a return where I work, and when I'm in the back there is at least 1 or 2 sitting in the back for me to send back to the warehouse. Supposedly alot of 360s overheat and fry internals. In which case an inexpensive intercooler will save all that. Makes me very weary to buy one...I plan on getting an Elite this weekend.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    None of its software has problems? Are you kidding? Windows has tons of bugs when released. They release service packs to fix them. Internet Explorer is still pretty buggy.

I still use Microsoft products. But, that doesn't change the fact that they release products that have bugs and problems.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by IcedEarth81
    None of its software has problems? Are you kidding? Windows has tons of bugs when released. They release service packs to fix them. Internet Explorer is still pretty buggy.

I still use Microsoft products. But, that doesn't change the fact that they release products that have bugs and problems.
    but theres no problems like this, every single thing of the sort is released with normal bugs, the wii, and the ps3, and just about every game. nothing is perfect, at least ps3 and 360 offer updates to fix games with bugs

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Windows has more than just some normal bugs when released. Again, they fix most of it over time but at release their stuff has a lot of problems, more than the norm. 360's fail rate is higher than PS3 or the Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    I read about this today, its quite shocking:s
    WWW.BIDZAP.BIZ - WIN A WII

Member #
    Friends
    6791-2451-5102-9015
    I think its higher than that, I owned a 360 I traded into gamestop for my wii, all my friends that have 360s all have lockups from time to time where you have to just power it down and backup. also mine couldnt play dvd movies you play a movie and then randomly it would just lock up, it didnt matter what movie new old movie and it seemed to be random when it locked up sometimes you could watch 30 seconds of it sometimes about 10 minutes either way it sucks and I sent it in for repair and it did the exact same thing whenI got it back so I just traded it for that reason Im not dealing with that.
    I repair and build computers for a living the last thing I want is for my console to need work. Consules are supposed to be put disc in turn on play. lol not put in reset 50x and hope you can play.
    Also almost everyone I spoke with who had need for speed most wanted had lock up problems, I also had the cooler and had it near a fan in a AC room so i know it wasnt over heating.

Mario Strikers Code : 197675 214043

Member #
    Friends
    according to microsoft, they expect to spend over $1 Billion dollars on fixing broken 360's. They were considering a full recall because of the red ring of death.

There was just a news article on the tele about it as well.

Member #
    Friends
    cause microsoft likes to send out broken xbox's that they think they fixed
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Ads