Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by JCpackers05
    cause microsoft likes to send out broken xbox's that they think they fixed
    they do have a bad habbit of sending out someone elses non fixed refurb.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6791-2451-5102-9015
    Another thing I was told all x360s have an electronic serial number thats what links you to your Xbox live account and the market place. and if they end up giving you another 360 because it was cheaper than repairing yours then you have to buy all those things you got from the market place they will NOT give you credit to redownload them. That is not right. You spend hundreds of dollars on a 360 to find out its defective due to manufacturing then you could have spent who knows how much on the online market place only to find out its all lost. Yay for public relations and customer support.

Mario Strikers Code : 197675 214043

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    wow, why are you posting this?
    this has no facts, and just random unnamed people saying blah blah, it could be true, but even the article says MAY, where you put it as though its just cold hard facts.
    Gotcha! Fanboy, Fanboy! Theres so many these days...

Member #
    Friends
    Ive personally never known anyone to lose there xbox 360 and quite a bit of my friends including me have one

Brawl FC:2105-8446-8065 add me and then send me a private message with your friend code!

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Did you guys notice the poll on G4 during the MS press conference? Only 52% of people said they never had to send their 360 in. 16% of people said they had to send theirs in three or more times.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonMcAuslan
    Well it is built by microsoft..!
    You incompetent idiot.

Windows Response (for 360 response: change 'Mac' to 'Sony' and 'Windows logo' to '360 logo'):
    Stupid Mac users... i'm so going to hunt you down... and carve the windows logo into your head! ^^

Not really... but you are an idiot.

And haven't used vista or a 360 ^^

---

And of course 33% of people are going to say their X360 has broken...

how many people do you know that go onto a web site to say 'yup my 360 is working as amazingly as it ever has' - people are more likely to go look for surveys if something is wrong!

I know 6 people with a 360... only 1 has broken... their own fault... so my surveys fraction is 1/6 ^^ but i don't go and post a thread about it...
    Dean©

I'm Back. With More Games. A Hair Cut (See Picture) and Less School Work (Y)

X360: Crackdown, Gears of War, Prey, Halo 2, Quake 4, Dead Rising, F.E.A.R, Overlord, Enchanted Arms, Bioshock, Blue Dragon and The Darkness

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by the_flood502
    You incompetent idiot.

Windows Response (for 360 response: change 'Mac' to 'Sony' and 'Windows logo' to '360 logo'):
    Stupid Mac users... i'm so going to hunt you down... and carve the windows logo into your head! ^^

Not really... but you are an idiot.

And haven't used vista or a 360 ^^

---

And of course 33% of people are going to say their X360 has broken...

how many people do you know that go onto a web site to say 'yup my 360 is working as amazingly as it ever has' - people are more likely to go look for surveys if something is wrong!

I know 6 people with a 360... only 1 has broken... their own fault... so my surveys fraction is 1/6 ^^ but i don't go and post a thread about it...
    Why do you always turn every thread into an argument about OSs?
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

Why do you always turn every thread into an argument about OSs?

=| why not?

Windows belongs to Microsoft... so... saying 'Everything Microsoft makes is crap' is saying Windows is crap... so...

your point is?

Plus: your display picture... is very inaccurate... it's almost laughable.
    Last edited by the_flood502; 07-12-2007 at 03:59 PM.
    Dean©

I'm Back. With More Games. A Hair Cut (See Picture) and Less School Work (Y)

X360: Crackdown, Gears of War, Prey, Halo 2, Quake 4, Dead Rising, F.E.A.R, Overlord, Enchanted Arms, Bioshock, Blue Dragon and The Darkness

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by the_flood502
    =| why not?

Windows belongs to Microsoft... so... saying 'Everything Microsoft makes is crap' is saying Windows is crap... so...

your point is?

Plus: your display picture... is very inaccurate... it's almost laughable.
    But it has nothing to do with the thread. I think Windows is crap, (unless you are a PC gamer) but the 360 is excellent and the reason I don't like Windows has nothing to do with the company....and my avatar is a joke and its accuracy depends on personal preference.

Member #
    Friends
    on a side note:

actually xerox developed windows/icon technology back in the 80's. they came up with the mouse too.

they didn't know how to implement it though and turned to an up and coming microsoft for marketing and technology integration.

just a little contribution to the derailment of this thread

Ads