LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6487-0727-1500-1514
    I agree with Vagrant on the 360 buttons showing in the games. The best examples are Rainbow Six Vegas, Lost Planet, and Halo 2 for the PC. Though the buttons show up as keyboard buttons if you are using a keyboard and mouse, but yes, they do show 360 buttons when you have a 360 controller connected. I myself have one. I don't agree with the way Vagrant made his point however, but that's besides the point.

I have seen the Epic forums, Youtube, and now Wiichat. Epic and Youtube seem to be buzzing with discussion about this video, and everyone seems to have jumped to the conclusion that it is a pc port. I think more likely, it's just their beta testing an expansion / downloadable content for the 360 game, on pc.

I think it was last year, that the guy from Epic said that they run the engine on the pc to test it. This was when people discovered the GoW exe within the nVidia drivers.

I really do hope this is a pc port, but until we hear from Epic themselves, I'm going to consider this new 360 content being tested on the PC. But I guess we wont know until we know.

That live gamer bar is pretty interesting though.

I am still holding out for a Dead Rising port. I need a freeroam game that I can keep coming back to. Ah well, all things in time.
    *Image Removed By Moderator*

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    Since most all 360 games will be on PC, why get a 360? Why even bother.
    ^^ because most people don't own a graphically enhanced PC in order to play them... or they have a dirty mac.
    Dean©

I'm Back. With More Games. A Hair Cut (See Picture) and Less School Work (Y)

X360: Crackdown, Gears of War, Prey, Halo 2, Quake 4, Dead Rising, F.E.A.R, Overlord, Enchanted Arms, Bioshock, Blue Dragon and The Darkness

Member #
    Friends
    2516-2980-0622-0754
    A decent gaming PC costs far more than a 360. Not to mention I prefer to relax on the couch playing video games rather than sit at a desk.

Member #
    Friends
    4883-9225-1818-3903
    Awesome, now maybe you will be able to aim properly (aka with a mouse)
    Post is there ^^^
    How dare you state a different point of view, you complete fanboy! /sarcasm

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    i agree which is why i'll never buy a xbox

it's basically a crappy computer

i'd rather save up for a good (capable of playing cs:s and WoW) laptop

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    i agree which is why i'll never buy a xbox

it's basically a crappy computer

i'd rather save up for a good (capable of playing cs:s and WoW) laptop
    lol
    did you even read what others said?
    and its anything but a crappy computer, it can handle the toughest things coming out on the PC right now, a pc = to 360 would cost at least $800 i would guess.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ayo
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    lol
    did you even read what others said?
    and its anything but a crappy computer, it can handle the toughest things coming out on the PC right now, a pc = to 360 would cost at least $800 i would guess.
    good point, i was thinking of gtting a quatro core pc but thats like over £1,200 for a standard model, so i was like forget it
    Pokemon Diamond code: 0043 9379 6273

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    I always get really close to building a gaming PC, but then I realize that there are very few games that interest me for PC, and I can't stand gaming with a keyboard and mouse. The only games I would want for PC I can get on one of my consoles. The only one that I am really interested in is Crysis, but I wouldn't spend a shitload of money for one game.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    I absolutely loved Gears of War on the Xbox 360. It was my favorite game. Too bad I've had a terrible experience with the hardware. Once I get it fixed again, and if it fails to work... again, I'll look into getting GOW for the PC when I get a new one.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    I always get really close to building a gaming PC, but then I realize that there are very few games that interest me for PC, and I can't stand gaming with a keyboard and mouse. The only games I would want for PC I can get on one of my consoles. The only one that I am really interested in is Crysis, but I wouldn't spend a shitload of money for one game.
    uhh i personally can't wait for starcraft 2 to come out,almost wanting to play that as much as ssbb

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Ads