LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain
    Microsoft have practically set the standard for online console gaming- Nintendo won't top that easily, and I don't think they can at all (One online game in six months! And it's not even a killer app!).
    I was at Walmart the other night looking at games and eying a PS3 and 360, looking to get one or the other atleast in the coming months. Noticed 360 has only a handful of games WITHOUT Live, and most of which have no online usage anyway. It was pretty mindblowing. We must face it, Microsoft defines computers and this leads to the internet where they obviously have loads of pull. It will probably be years before any other parties get their hands on remotely what they have as far as online capability goes. Sony is getting there, but Xbox defines online gaming period (atleast at this point). If online gaming is what people want, 360 is the obvious decision. However, the other consoles have their own respectable pluses and this is what makes them all unique. This is definitely a fun time to be a gamer.

Signature by Syntax

Member #
    Friends
    3389-3064-8060-2952
    ok you want to see the list of wii games im intrested in, planning to rent or buy, and thats already out and havent got.....heres it goes

-SSBB
    -Excite truck (played and loved it)
    -Mario Kart (just waiting)
    Metroid 3
    Madden 08
    Manhunt 2 (being changed for M rating)
    Battillion Wars 2
    No More Heros
    Godfather
    Scarface
    My Sims
    Disaster Day of Crisis
    Need 4 Speed
    Geometry Wars
    Soul Calibur Legends
    FF: Crystal Bearers
    Mario Galaxy
    Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicals
    Guitar Hero 3
    Mario Strikers
    Warioware
    Rayman
    Alien Syndrome
    Boogie
    Prince of Persia wii remake
    Indy 500 Legends
    Fire Emblem
    Nights
    Sadness (if ever released)

sooo there you go..like i said some are already out. But i bet a few out of that list will become stinkers. but w/e. big list huh?

xbox360 list.....

Gears of War
    Crackdown
    HALO3
    Guitar Hero 3
    Turok
    Condemed
    Dynasty Warriors
    Fear
    Darkness
    Dead Rising
    Rainbow6
    Oblivion
    Prey

....if there is anymore good 360 games you want to suggest then please say so. I just want something that i can play. I want more Hardcore games.
    Pokemon Battle Revolution- 5283 8530 4705

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SARGE
    ok you want to see the list of wii games im intrested in, planning to rent or buy, and thats already out and havent got.....heres it goes

-SSBB
    -Excite truck (played and loved it)
    -Mario Kart (just waiting)
    Metroid 3
    Madden 08
    Manhunt 2 (being changed for M rating)
    Battillion Wars 2
    No More Heros
    Godfather
    Scarface
    My Sims
    Disaster Day of Crisis
    Need 4 Speed
    Geometry Wars
    Soul Calibur Legends
    FF: Crystal Bearers
    Mario Galaxy
    Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicals
    Guitar Hero 3
    Mario Strikers
    Warioware
    Rayman
    Alien Syndrome
    Boogie
    Prince of Persia wii remake
    Indy 500 Legends
    Fire Emblem
    Nights
    Sadness (if ever released)

sooo there you go..like i said some are already out. But i bet a few out of that list will become stinkers. but w/e. big list huh?

xbox360 list.....

Gears of War
    Crackdown
    HALO3
    Guitar Hero 3
    Turok
    Condemed
    Dynasty Warriors
    Fear
    Darkness
    Dead Rising
    Rainbow6
    Oblivion
    Prey

....if there is anymore good 360 games you want to suggest then please say so. I just want something that i can play. I want more Hardcore games.
    what about geometry wars on the 360, need for speed, or madden 08
    for 360 you also have...resident evil 5, conan, too human, mass effect, bioshock, gta4, devil may cry 4, ace combat 6, graw 1/2, assassins creed, lost planet, dead rising 2 and thats all i care to name at the moment.
    Last edited by Sovieto; 07-09-2007 at 09:15 PM.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Don't Mind Me. I'm Stupid XwiimasturX's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    i just want to know what 30 wii games youre looking forward to.

spending $1.15 billion fixing them is a good thing, it shows the company is dedicated
    also you have a 3 year warranty, which gives plenty of time to find out if yours will let loose a little down the line
    already gave nintendo faith, we thought 1 friend code per system was awesome, then mario strikers comes around and you have a friend code per game now, its going to be just like DS, mute and basic.
    or microsoft could put that billion dollars into fixing the 360's problems that causes the malfunctions so ppl dont have to deal with customer's service so much and have all that shit to deal with.

the 360s malfunction rate is 30%. thats unheard of.

sovieto, just let the kid buy what he wants without your interference for once in your life.
    Last edited by XwiimasturX; 07-09-2007 at 09:23 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    3389-3064-8060-2952
    yea i forgot about games like bioshock, fable2, and resident evil 5....when the hell is that game comin out?
    Pokemon Battle Revolution- 5283 8530 4705

Member #
    Friends
    10-11 games is a lot when you think about it. Most people would buy a console for 1 or 2 games, but if you are really into the wii games I recommend you save up your money to buy the games that you really want. As far as 360 games go, I would say Gears of War, Dear or Alive 4, Overlord, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and up and coming games like Halo 3, Bioshock, and Naruto: Rise of a Ninja, and Halo Wars

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by XwiimasturX
    or microsoft could put that billion dollars into fixing the 360's problems that causes the malfunctions so ppl dont have to deal with customer's service so much and have all that shit to deal with.

sovieto, just let the kid buy what he wants without your interference for once in your life.
    I'm sure they are trying to fix them too, but a lot of people would be pissed if they just came out with a new one without problems and didn't do anything for the people that already have them.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by XwiimasturX

he was merely wondering if he wanted to buy a 360, i gave him a list of games he could check out.
    30% is unconfirmed, microsoft hasnt given any real percentile
    and they already put billions of dollars into fixing them, and are, with a 3 year warranty.
    sorry but your post is meaningless. it dosent help the main poster at all.

as for the main poster, RE5 is expected sometime in 2009.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    2476-7789-3835-5591
    dood don't be turned off by the red light thing. You see if you get one now it will cover u till the next xbox comes out (supposing it has a 5 year life cycle).
    I have the wii!!!! i know i suck at spelling!

Rep me if I did good.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SARGE
    xbox360 list.....

Gears of War
    Crackdown
    HALO3
    Guitar Hero 3
    Turok
    Condemed
    Dynasty Warriors
    Fear
    Darkness
    Dead Rising
    Rainbow6
    Oblivion
    Prey

from that list there are some awesome games, and like others have said there are more awesome ones on the way.

but dont forget saints row excellent game i thought, and you might wanna think of a racer, DiRT or Forza2

Ads