Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3389-3064-8060-2952

contemplating about a 360

IM thinking about getting a 360...but im not sure...im not see a whole bunch of games im interested in. im interested in about 10 or 11 games...eh?...but for the wii...im interested in about 30 games. its a big difference but would anyone like to tell me of any good games for 360 i might not know of?
    Pokemon Battle Revolution- 5283 8530 4705

Member #
    Friends
    6387-6143-2508-1707
    Well it really depends on what you're interested in. With an Xbox 360 you've got a handful of game options - Xbox, Xbox 360, and the Xbox Live Arcade. Try doing a little more research on titles. What are you basically looking for?

Member #
    Friends
    *cough* halo * cough
    IF I HELPED U PLZ REP ME
    GAMES I GOT ZELDA TP ,WARIO WARE SMOOTHMOVES,EXCITE TRUCK,SPORTS.
    GAMES I WANT RED STEEL, PAPER MARIO

Member #
    Friends
    0079-8462-7419-1215
    i thought about getting a 360 too, but then i decided it wasnt worth it (for me) xbox has been having alot of broken 360's and have even spent over $1.15 billion fixing them

to me the risk of getting a broken 1 isnt worth it, and besides wii games are cheaper so u could get more wii games than 360 games

and about the online gaming..... if u just give nintendo a little faith, itll pay off

Member #
    Friends
    i just want to know what 30 wii games youre looking forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by som1
    i thought about getting a 360 too, but then i decided it wasnt worth it (for me) xbox has been having alot of broken 360's and have even spent over $1.15 billion fixing them

to me the risk of getting a broken 1 isnt worth it, and besides wii games are cheaper so u could get more wii games than 360 games

and about the online gaming..... if u just give nintendo a little faith, itll pay off
    spending $1.15 billion fixing them is a good thing, it shows the company is dedicated
    also you have a 3 year warranty, which gives plenty of time to find out if yours will let loose a little down the line
    already gave nintendo faith, we thought 1 friend code per system was awesome, then mario strikers comes around and you have a friend code per game now, its going to be just like DS, mute and basic.
    Last edited by Sovieto; 07-09-2007 at 12:42 PM.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    0079-8462-7419-1215
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    i just want to know what 30 wii games youre looking forward to.
    well not 30, but u could get gc games like wind waker, there are alot of good wii games coming too, and by next year, all the 3rd parties will start making games good again, and then theres always vc games.....

there are alot of games u could get for the price of a 360

Member #
    Friends
    I had a 360...it was awesome. Until the red-ring of death. But it was almost guaranteed to have the ring, because mine was among the very first to be released. I got it through the Mountain Dew giveaway, before the official release date.

So, since it was free it's not THAT big of a deal. I'm going to shell out for the elite system now that they SEEM (key word) to have ironed out most of what was causing that damned ring. And i will once again be able to lavish myself in the glorious Xbox games I have. I'll finally be able to finish Gears of War. The stupid ring came right while i was in the middle of the game, I bet it had never happened up until that point because I hadn't really played a game on the system to really push the hardware like that yet. Ah, se la vi. I will get another.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Zant
    I had a 360...it was awesome. Until the red-ring of death. But it was almost guaranteed to have the ring, because mine was among the very first to be released. I got it through the Mountain Dew giveaway, before the official release date.

So, since it was free it's not THAT big of a deal. I'm going to shell out for the elite system now that they SEEM (key word) to have ironed out most of what was causing that damned ring. And i will once again be able to lavish myself in the glorious Xbox games I have. I'll finally be able to finish Gears of War. The stupid ring came right while i was in the middle of the game, I bet it had never happened up until that point because I hadn't really played a game on the system to really push the hardware like that yet. Ah, se la vi. I will get another.
    Lucky bastard! I drank a shitload of Mountain Dew trying to win that thing. lol But why didn't you just send it in to MS and get it fixed?
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    6387-6143-2508-1707
    I'm sorry, but it's going to be pretty difficult for Nintendo to top the Xbox Live / Xbox Marketplace Service.

Member #
    Friends
    I'd definitely recommend a 360. There's some great games out already, and XBLA is worth a look too (if only for Castlevania: Symphony of the Night). Plus Assassin's Creed, GTA 4, Mass Effect, Resident Evil 5 and plenty more promising games are on the way.

Microsoft have practically set the standard for online console gaming- Nintendo won't top that easily, and I don't think they can at all (One online game in six months! And it's not even a killer app!).
    Last edited by Napalmbrain; 07-09-2007 at 01:59 PM.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Ads