Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why Buy It?

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiirdo
    yeah but if you already have a pc! hmm I see you enjoy mac, and whats wrong with pc gaming in halo you can aim better with a mouse and not a cruddy analog stick.
    I have a PC too, so that isn't why I'm saying that. I have Halo for PC and it is pretty good, but I actually can't stand gaming with a mouse and keyboard. I love analog sticks. But why get an expensive gaming PC when most of the games can be played on one of the consoles?
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    really I hate 1st person shooters on analog sticks
    Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    So basically it's all coming down to opinions here. @Wiirdo: If you prefer analog stick gaming, then get the 360 or buy an analog stick with a USB plug-in for your PC.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    yeah exactly you like analog sticks better and want to play 360 games without paying big cash do what FR. said
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    yeah exactly you like analog sticks better and want to play 360 games without paying big cash do what FR. said
    But like I said, an equally equipped PC would cost more than a 360 so how are you going to save any money? That and playing online with analog sticks against people with mice you would get raped.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    no I wouldent im better with pc controls, I already have and equally equiped pc so. . . , I dont need a xb360 i got a pc, dont need a ps3 got a ps3, I got a wii make sense?
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    no I wouldent im better with pc controls, I already have and equally equiped pc so. . . , I dont need a xb360 i got a pc, dont need a ps3 got a ps3, I got a wii make sense?
    What I am saying is that a mouse is much more accurate and better for FPSs so it would be an unfair match if you were using analog sticks.

Member #
    Friends
    Actually you can plug in a wired 360 controller to your pc and it will work without any installation or you can buy a wireless one and buy a wireless microsoft xbox 360 connector ive seen in stores so you can play halo 2 on your comp and u will feel like you are playing it on 360

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Thechickenman27
    Actually you can plug in a wired 360 controller to your pc and it will work without any installation or you can buy a wireless one and buy a wireless microsoft xbox 360 connector ive seen in stores so you can play halo 2 on your comp and u will feel like you are playing it on 360
    But Halo 2 is pretty much only good for online, and like I said if you are using a gamepad you will get your ass kicked.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by gh05t
    halo 3 is coming out for computer? and i agree with FR. there are tons of good 360 games that probably wont come out for PC..ugh i want a 360 lol
    duhhh, halo 1 and 2 both came for PC
    viva pinata isnt coming out for PC??
    and games like halo and gears of war come out on the 360 first, then a year or 2 later come out on PC.
    i have a feeling though cliffyB didnt want gears to come out on PC though..because one time when people found PC files of gears he got pissed and was basically saying: you ****in retards, games are MADE on PCs, dont you know??
    also, 360 provides those great graphics and games at a much lower price (hardware wise) a computer = to 360 would be at least $800.
    but games like devil may cry, GTA, and too human, arent coming out on PC.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads