LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6390-2874-0535-4544
    You can get them at Gamestop for 15 bucks a piece.
    Not bad.

Well do you?

2. Ads

The_Loose_Cannon
    what at gamestop? games? yeah i noticed online. plus theres some extra 5$ off trade games so ill have to check that out (said something about being availble online only)

im looking for 10$ games or less. i know for the more popular titles ill have to pay more but i want little or no shipping attached to it

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    what at gamestop? games? yeah i noticed online. plus theres some extra 5$ off trade games so ill have to check that out (said something about being availble online only)

im looking for 10$ games or less. i know for the more popular titles ill have to pay more but i want little or no shipping attached to it
    go to gamestop and if you find kung fu chaos or bloodwake, theyll def. be under $10, halo might not be..but those KEY titles. (even though bloodwake and kung fu chaos were largely underrated)

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

The_Loose_Cannon
    i remember playing halo 2 on xbox when my boyfriend had it.....infact we had like a bunch of games just have NO idea what ever happend to them.....either A) they are in a different bag in the garage somewhere, B) his brother sold them/traded them in C) they vanished into thin air lol

either way i didnt like the games he owned when he had it and he had only like 4 (football that i bought him - i did like that though, halo 2, starwars racing game, and some soccer game. OH and def jam vendetta that was awesome lol)

Member #
    Friends
    6390-2874-0535-4544
    Cheap games, or the cables you need.

Well do you?

Member #
    Friends
    NHL 07! and play me!
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Member #
    Friends
    2755-2722-6827-0320
    apparently the GTA games and Halo 1 and 2 are the best games for the original xbox

SSBB Code: 3394-3398-1442

PM Me if you add me to Brawl, thanks guys

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    and somewhere deep in my boyfriends garage, BEHOLD! in a gymbag was the original Xbox.

now normally i would of just closed the bag up and hid it again because i want to stay faithful to my nintendo roots but you know me! im a rebel and jumped for joy and now my bf has given me his old xbox w00t!

one problem though......seems to be that the component cable and the wall cable are MISSING

wheres a good place to get cheapo cables? i tried dealextreme but they have only new 360 stuff. ebay would probably be my best bet right? also cheap games too. seems that there were no games in this bag (just the console, the TV screen to make it portable- remember those things?!?!-, 2 controllers, a memory card and misc cables that were for a playstation and a computer monitor plug lol)

i noticed gamestop had cheap used games for under 20$ but think ebay would be cheaper for some of the better titles like DDR, and guitar hero? hmmmm

thanks guys!
    Umm I normally use, This Site, to buy things electronic related

Ads