+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by strommsarnac
    Were you playing co-op with your friend or just him and you sitting in front of the console and him telling you what to do?

Reason I ask is having played the game and my watching my son play through it before I bought it, I can't see how you could even make it to a few of the bosses without getting your agility above 3 stars. That's not possible without collecting a bunch of orbs or running quite a few agility races. Unless you were playing co-op with someone who already has a 3+ guy and he helped out. Not to mention getting to Wang (the last big bad guy) takes a long time if you run the gaunlet inside the tower. Going up outside you have to have high agility.

Just wondering, how many hours do you mean by "in one night"?

I'm just curious if there's some tricks I might want to know about
    No, he only had one controller and I didn't think to take mine over so we just passed it off every once in a while. He did most of the boss things since he is much better at it than me. We probably had about two stars in everything once we got to the end though just from killing everybody and stuff. And by one night I mean probably about eight hours or something, I didn't keep track of the exact time.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Yay you're alive now! Congrats(I so far am still dead inside)! Yea Crackdown was a blast when I tried it at my friends! Gears too!

Wii's online play is utter crapola! Yay for Live because I'm going to be alive soon or partially(PS3)!

=] Thanks for listening!

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    PS3 online isnt too great... Xbox Live Is waaaaay better

XBL GT: Canadian Gamer4

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Mii Peter
    PS3 online isnt too great... Xbox Live Is waaaaay better
    It isn't too bad. The only thing Live really has over it is the marketplace has a lot more stuff and it has a unified friends list. Besides that it is just as good as Live. And by comparison to the Wii it is excellent.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    How about speed? (Not getting competitive.. i know u have an xbox anyways :P)

XBL GT: Canadian Gamer4

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Mii Peter
    How about speed? (Not getting competitive.. i know u have an xbox anyways :P)
    I haven't experienced any lag on it, so that isn't a problem.

Member #
    Friends
    6772-9484-5615-6705
    man, who ever made this is pretty gumby. 'cant resist DARK side no more'
    pffft i used to be like that.......
    Pre-Apocalypse Wiichatter.
    Remaining Survivor of the Wii In Australia Members.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah most people who are bias to nintendo do not like microsoft there for the dark side remark. nintendo people usually dont like fps oriented games from what ive seen and 360 has a lot of them, most of the 360 library involves shooting. i for one, want to own a wii, 360, and ps3 by the beginning of 2008.

im getting a 360 for my birthday in sept. just in time for halo 3, which should be fun. then im getting a wii for galexy and brawl in nov. and then finally a ps3 for christmas for metal gear solid 4 when it comes out in early 2008 and little big planet when it comes out. also i want other games on all those consoles but those are the big ones i want.

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerkid
    yeah most people who are bias to nintendo do not like microsoft there for the dark side remark. nintendo people usually dont like fps oriented games from what ive seen and 360 has a lot of them, most of the 360 library involves shooting. i for one, want to own a wii, 360, and ps3 by the beginning of 2008.
    Someone just posted this on 360Chat, so I will post it here.

Only 17% of the games are shooters.

Member #
    Friends
    some shooters fall under the catagory of action/adventure. also pretty much the good games are the shooters on the 360. gears, halo, etc. etc.

Ads