+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

360 price drop...In Canada!

Member #
    Friends
    That's pretty sweet info, thanks! Let's just see how things go on to work out for us over here in North America. Probably be more like $50 at best for us. $100 and I will have to buy one a whole lot sooner!

EDIT:Just found this...http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/m...ves/119530.asp
    Last edited by WiiBad; 08-07-2007 at 07:26 PM.

Signature by Syntax

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiBad
    That's pretty sweet info, thanks! Let's just see how things go on to work out for us over here in North America. Probably be more like $50 at best for us. $100 and I will have to buy one a whole lot sooner!

EDIT:Just found this...http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/m...ves/119530.asp
    LOL Canada is in North America too.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    That's funny, thanks for pointing that out...make that USA then (it's been awhile since geography class). Anyway, it's nice to start seeing the price cuts taking effect.

Signature by Syntax

Member #
    Friends
    Aww dude, im ashamed to have you as my neighbors if thats your excuse "its been a while since geography class" Like cmon... Not knowing canada is North America too is like, cmon XD Dont worry tho i got lots of cousins in the United States that know squat about Canada so i show them the show titled *Talking to americans* Search it up on Youtube, you wont get half the jokes cause your american.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    Aww dude, im ashamed to have you as my neighbors if thats your excuse "its been a while since geography class" Like cmon... Not knowing canada is North America too is like, cmon XD Dont worry tho i got lots of cousins in the United States that know squat about Canada so i show them the show titled *Talking to americans* Search it up on Youtube, you wont get half the jokes cause your american.
    I just watched one of those and laughed my ass off. I don't think we are all that stupid though....well I hope we aren't. And they probably either pay the people to act dumb or they go through tons of them and only show a small fraction of them. (the stupid ones)
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Canada is a lot different from the US. They have functional health care, a semi working government, and the ability to avoid most foreign wars. Congrats on the price drop.

Ads