Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    in the bioshock demo there are armor pericing pistol rounds, 2 tapes, you can get drunk, you can listen to the conversation the man and the woman have or the creepy old woman talking to herself, if you listen to one of the tapes carefully you can find out a major game detail also.
    Yeah I've done all of them in the first and second time around...you missed out listening to the ghost also. Its a great game and all, I just don't think I'll be interested enough to replay much...

Also is it just me that the game screams Condemned to? The AI and combat seem identical, apart from the lack of blocking which could have helped to improve melee combat in my opinion.

Strangehold I can dive around like a crazy person while poping headshots in slow motion. The huge fire fights in the hardest mode really are a challenge.

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    theres probably plenty of things you havent done/obtained in the bioshock demo. stranglehold demo i did play a couple times, but once you learn what to do its boring (like what things can be broken to fall on guys)
    in the bioshock demo there are armor pericing pistol rounds, 2 tapes, you can get drunk, you can listen to the conversation the man and the woman have or the creepy old woman talking to herself, if you listen to one of the tapes carefully you can find out a major game detail also.

i gotta go back and hit this up!

i'm extremely careful with how often i play through demos these days cause i burn myself out on the theme of the game. i did that with DiRT.

but man, i gotta spend some more time with this one before i pick it up tomorrow.

We are fighting dreamers Oliver_18's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8826-6874-3000-4477
    it's epic especially when you surf on the cart and when you zoom in and hit them in the face (which btw looks nasty lol) or dive round corners in tequila time

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver_18
    it's epic especially when you surf on the cart and when you zoom in and hit them in the face (which btw looks nasty lol) or dive round corners in tequila time
    its not epic, cool, not epic. i dislike the fact that people are using epic all the time for something that is just mildly cool. something thats epic is like: Luke, I am your father. whatever, but that "epic" thing can only be cool for so long..

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads