http://www.funtechtalk.com/boy-nearl...cool-xbox-360/While his mother was away the boy had taken the power supply and wrapped it in plastic and tape. In an attempt to cool it off, he submerged it into a pan of water with the cord still plugged in. The boy had regained consciousness by the time paramedics had arrived. He was taken to the Transylvania Community Hospital in Brevard where he spent the night.
Seriously...what an idiot. I knew not to put electric appliances in water since when I was five or six. *shakes head*