LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I had the same prob the other day when looking for a online match of GOW I couldn't find any match running I am thinking I should pick up Halo and give it a try .
    Any one out there play Fear online ?

Halo 3 & CoD4 & RB6V2 deadlydasher's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by daviduk200
    i personally h8 gears of war multiplayer,

and prefer the likes of

halo, perfect dark zero, rainbow 6 vegas, and war games, on 360 anyway

although i do not have online , so they might change online dunno

as for online, 360 sux, its hard to set up, if u have wireless it costs, 60 for a thing which should cost 20 and you have to pay yearly or monthly for a subscription, although it is currnetly the best it wont be after a few years when ps3 and wii have caught,

But wii will never be as good untill nintendo realise, Friend codes Suck, and we need./want chat
    HAHAH, ITS ONYL 7 DOLLARS A MONTH..AND WII ONLINE AND PS3 ONLINE WILL NEVER CATCH UP TO XBOX LIVE..WHO CARES IF ITS FREE...

Leo SSBB FC-201993274358
    1 on 1
    no items
    3 stocks
    I'll make the room
    P.M me

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by daviduk200
    i personally h8 gears of war multiplayer,

and prefer the likes of

halo, perfect dark zero, rainbow 6 vegas, and war games, on 360 anyway

although i do not have online , so they might change online dunno

as for online, 360 sux, its hard to set up, if u have wireless it costs, 60 for a thing which should cost 20 and you have to pay yearly or monthly for a subscription, although it is currnetly the best it wont be after a few years when ps3 and wii have caught,

But wii will never be as good untill nintendo realise, Friend codes Suck, and we need./want chat
    I am not a big war games fan - but my son LOVES Halo 2 and will soon have Halo 3.

The 360 online is very easy to setup, but I agree the wireless adapter is overpriced. Paying for XBOX live is pretty cheap ($50 US for a year) considering what you get. Most every game coming out is XBOX Live enabled.

The Wii is way behind XBOX in the area of online, I hope it catches up.

Member #
    Friends
    call of duty 4 is amazing.
    imo it will pwn halos multiplayer, not in options but just sheer gameplay.
    when youre playing call of duty 4 you actually feel like youre in a battle with explosions and machine gun fire every few seconds and the way the spawn system works. it spawns you by allies so for the most part is a head to head battle for each area, not just running around looking for someone.
    but with other things it has challenges you can complete that upgrade your weapon in the sweetest ways, its so fun and addicting, also it has tons of lvls to rank up for that unlock other things such as guns/game modes/ability to brag

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    call of duty 4 is amazing.
    imo it will pwn halos multiplayer, not in options but just sheer gameplay.
    when youre playing call of duty 4 you actually feel like youre in a battle with explosions and machine gun fire every few seconds and the way the spawn system works. it spawns you by allies so for the most part is a head to head battle for each area, not just running around looking for someone.
    but with other things it has challenges you can complete that upgrade your weapon in the sweetest ways, its so fun and addicting, also it has tons of lvls to rank up for that unlock other things such as guns/game modes/ability to brag
    I am guessing you are enjoying the beta.

COD4 looks pretty sweet, the online will be popular considering how they are organizing this beta and such.

Member #
    Friends
    So far I have herd no mention of the game " battlefield " ? I remember Battle field 1942 on the computer and it was pretty dam cool ! Is it not that good on the 360 ?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    I am guessing you are enjoying the beta.

COD4 looks pretty sweet, the online will be popular considering how they are organizing this beta and such.
    its awesome. i just played a couple rounds with mitch2025 which was fun

@battlefield uhh imo its kind of a rehashed game over and over, vietnam was fun but you only need to buy 1 then you can get mods for ww2/vietnam/whatever era. its okay on the 360, but people overlook it (esp. since there are no mods).

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Probably Gears, though I don't like the multiplayer on it most people do.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlydasher
    HAHAH, ITS ONYL 7 DOLLARS A MONTH..AND WII ONLINE AND PS3 ONLINE WILL NEVER CATCH UP TO XBOX LIVE..WHO CARES IF ITS FREE...
    Its only $4 a month if you pay for a year at a time. And I wouldn't say that PSN won't ever catch up to Live since it is already almost there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    its awesome. i just played a couple rounds with mitch2025 which was fun
    You suck. I got into the beta, but whenever I try to download it it gives me an error code.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    Probably Gears, though I don't like the multiplayer on it most people do.

Its only $4 a month if you pay for a year at a time. And I wouldn't say that PSN won't ever catch up to Live since it is already almost there.

You suck. I got into the beta, but whenever I try to download it it gives me an error code.
    contact a mod or something at charlie oscar delta .com if you got in the beta then you deserve to be in it!

Member #
    Friends
    Do people still play GOW online ? I have been trying for a while now to find a game to join and I cant seem to find anything . I find this very unlikely and am wondering if xbox live is having trouble today ?

Ads