LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I love companies that go and edit their own and competitors Wiki Entries.

Just wait to see what the political candidates start doing to each others Wiki entries as the 2008 presidential campaign starts up. If they don't start sprouting 'admissions' of child sacrifice and all manner of perversions, I will be greatly surprised...
    Pokemon Diamond: Name:Sif FC:3952 3555 4891

Now Trading 1st, 3rd, & 4th gen starters, Phione, Rotom, Porygon, Dratini, Kecleon, Feebas, Castform, Tyrogue, and anything else I can breed.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonMcAuslan
    SHUT UP!

Halo 2.5 is great!
    right, thats a cool statement, if youre talking about the beta. no one who knows halo says halo 3 is halo 2.5, youre a couple months late.. whether you want to admit it or not halo 3 is halo 3.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    End of the day Halo 3 is better multiplayer, Gears is better Campaign and Cyanrussel doesn't have a clue what framerates are!

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by dreville79
    Cyanrussel doesn't have a clue what framerates are!
    Hmmm, i have no idea what framerates are huh..?...
    You know, i just came back...and i dont even feel like flaming you....so...

Im gonna let that slide...
    heres a small dictionary
    Framerates: When your playing halo...you want it at 60 frames per second....but all of a sudden when you have more than 12 people shooting at you, it goes down to 30 frames per second... this is just a small dic..or should i say example

Anything else you want me to dumb down a bit for you?
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Special Olympics Medalist BrandonMcAuslan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Nah I was aiming at the fact Halo 3 is Halo 2 with better graphics - and a poorer campaign mode. = Halo 2.5

The last level looks like its been thrown together quickly, rather than thought out. I think maybe Bungie were under time constraints to get the game out - therefore the last 2 levels of campaign are ass...

Game still rocks. Multiplayer especially. But as usual its highly overrated in my opinion.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Halo 3 is suh-weet!! Ripping off machine guns and firing it at the Covenants while carrying a giant axe thing on your back!!! Weighs ya down, but sweet as hell!!! Hijacking slow but ultrapowerhouse vehicles!!! BOOM YOU'RE DEAD!!!! HAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! I never liked UT so I gave GoW up for a Halo rental instead. I also rented Oblivion.
    Last edited by Monsteroids; 10-19-2007 at 01:47 AM.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel

Hmmm, i have no idea what framerates are huh..?...
    You know, i just came back...and i dont even feel like flaming you....so...

Im gonna let that slide...
    heres a small dictionary
    Framerates: When your playing halo...you want it at 60 frames per second....but all of a sudden when you have more than 12 people shooting at you, it goes down to 30 frames per second... this is just a small dic..or should i say example

Anything else you want me to dumb down a bit for you?
    what kind of definition is that? + he was saying you dont know what they are--and halo was designed so the framerate wouldnt drop below 60 in that big of games--hence 16 player matches.

@brandon
    i actually though this campaign was the second best next to halo 1, halo 2s campaign just dragged on and told me too much shit i didnt care about. but the replay system, uploading those replays for the world to see, uploading your maps and map types, forge, equipment, and the theater mean nothing to you?
    Last edited by Sovieto; 10-19-2007 at 03:18 PM.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads