LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Ya I just beat the game with the "good guy" ending and that was just as short and lame as the first one. Unless they come out with a bunch of new downloadable missions/content , then I stand by my review. Oh well at least we got Halo 3 to play now right?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Just to be contraversial, the thing is, Twilight Princess was incredibly dull and boring. Bioshock's brilliant for every second you play it.

Member #
    Friends
    I would be suprised if many people could totally beat TP in 40 hours without a walkthrough. I think 40 hours is probably the minimum with a walkthrough, it took me 66 hours with no walkthrough whatsoever.

Ive not played Bioshock on the 360 although i have it on PC but ive not played it much as it wont play smoothly on full settings, so im waiting till i get a better graphics card (or a 360) to get the full experience.

Most people seem to say the game can be beaten in 10 hours or so though which seems a bit lacking for such a highly rated game. Id honestly want more than 10 hours of gameplay for $70.

They also seem to criticize the games end (i dont want specific details) but i hope its at least a little satisfying. I remember completing MOH Allied Assualt and it just said 'the end', i was so dissapointed.

We are most likely getting a 360 for Christmas so is Bioshock really worth buying or is it the ultimate rental game?

Member #
    Friends
    [QUOTE=PinkFloyd]The replay value of this game sucks too. this game deserves a 7 or 8 if that, why sites are giving it 9 and up i dont know. It got over hyped and 2kgames is laughing all the way to the bank because of it. In the end i dont like playing this game past 5 hours it gets boring and the two ending are predictable (at least one is) and thats that.QUOTE]

i dont know either, i guess the 50 or so sites that rated this game and all gave it over 9 are just retarded, and it reaching second place on gamerankings is just retarded too. did you ever think that maybe its you? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by manufan15
    Hahahahaha. The GBA is beating the PS3 by about 2000 units. Lol.

Member #
    Friends
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    Lol@you guys, go read some real reviews, not this crap

Member #
    Friends
    1356-2901-5350-4509
    LOZ rocks it is not boring at all at least to me

Ads