Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001

And Another One Bites The Dust

Well it seems another console has bitten the dust. My second xbox 360, which is my brothers, has recently come down with the "three red lights of death". This is the second xbox that this has happened to. About three to four weeks ago I sent my console in to be fixed and have yet to receive a refurbished or new console. Now I must admit this is getting quite annoying. Anyways until I get my new Xbox 360 sent back I wont be on Xbox live or playing Halo 3.

Member #
    Friends
    damn sorry to hear that. day before halo 3 that sucks..I just ordered the coffin as they call it last night, how did you receive your coffin? did it come regular mail or ups? and how do you send it back? ups? I'm sure it will come with instructions but I just want to know beforehand lol

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    You're going to have to drop your console off at a local UPS store for them to ship it off to microsoft. As for my coffin it was shipped via Puralator and the box came with instructions on how to return it.

At the moment I'm currently wondering how to go about contacting them to find out where my new xbox is. It has been five weeks since I shipped it in and they mentioned that I should expect it to be shipped within three to four weeks.

Finally what annoys me the most is the fact that I have 48hours to pick up my reserved copies of H3. So even though I have no Xbox 360 I'll have two copies of the brand new H3 sitting in my room.
    Last edited by Syntax; 09-25-2007 at 12:06 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    well when you go to xbox.com and support front page there is a check my repair status button, maybe that can help you out, I thought they said they email you to let you know what's going on? I guess since your in canada it will take a little longer for your system to be shipped, but 5 weeks is brutal..mine also said allow 4 weeks which is pushing it! I hope everything is alright with it. I wonder how long the repaired systems last until they need to visit the doctor again..

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Yeah i'm getting tired of Microsoft's bullshit too. Mine broke (go figure) and it took 5 weeks to return. Why do they make such rubbish consoles?
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.

We remain unwritten through history
    no x will mark us on the map
    but in books of pros and poetry
    you loved me once in a paragraph.

SteamID: WaywardWaterGod

For any Pokemon games, PM me.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Tails McCloud~
    Yeah i'm getting tired of Microsoft's bullshit too. Mine broke (go figure) and it took 5 weeks to return. Why do they make such rubbish consoles?
    i agree, for a multi-billion-dollar company they should have the most quality products, they are somewhat new to the gaming industry and maybe underestimated the amount of time we actualy play these games(until the processor fries) and never saw it coming! i read they make the heatsink design different in the recent batch(premium,core) and the elite/halo3 consoles so they are making improvement but its a coincidence that all these 360s are melting down right before halo and when more expensive versions of the 360 come out(not to mention they are losing the next gen race) it really is something to think about

Member #
    Friends
    Wow, that is the worst time for a console to go on strike, especially with the release of Halo 3. I am truly sorry to hear that, but I hope that you receive a repaired console or a new one pretty soon.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    6898-3147-5981-0687
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay588
    i agree, for a multi-billion-dollar company they should have the most quality products, they are somewhat new to the gaming industry and maybe underestimated the amount of time we actualy play these games(until the processor fries) and never saw it coming! i read they make the heatsink design different in the recent batch(premium,core) and the elite/halo3 consoles so they are making improvement but its a coincidence that all these 360s are melting down right before halo and when more expensive versions of the 360 come out(not to mention they are losing the next gen race) it really is something to think about
    LET TEH CONSPIRICY THEORIES FLY

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Mine broke the day before Bioshock came out. And I got it back yesterday, the day before Halo 3 came out. So... that's pretty neat.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    Yea my brother had to rent a 360 just so he could play Halo3, his just broke like 2 weeks ago. I guess even the refurbished 360's still get that problem so good luck... I have a feeling Halo3 is going to kill a bunch of systems.
    Battalion Wars FC: 189 093 449 178

Ads