Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I've gone through it, the RROD and the turn around wasn't bad at all, when I finally got around to sending it in (for free) I got it back in about a week and it has worked fine since then. I think it is definitely worth it with the genres you listed, and the graphics are comparable to that of the PS3 so you don't have to worry about that angle either. I have one friend who hasn't had the RROD, but everyone else that has gone through it still loves their 360, I know I do. Halo 3 is amazing and sometimes I like to just chill out and not move when I play some games.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4551-8336-3359-2529
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiil
    Hey,

Is there any point me buying a 360 cos im getting bored of my Wii and i like Action, FPS, MMORPG, Sports and Racing games... do you think the 360 is for me, and if so, whats the must haves???
    yes, i just got my wii like 3 days ago and im already bored with it, thoughti t was gunna be alot better, i wud prefer xbox 360 anyone 16 or older who likes action blood and partial nude ;] oooh and dont forget the trash talk always loved that
    miss gearz ;[ must rebuy xbox asap! taking donations ^^

dont mess wit a name u cant read n%bz

Myspace = LBezze.

Xbox 360 = i7cx1Ci
    GOW, Halo 2/3, Oblivion, Bioshock, COD3/4, Mass Effect, Halo Wars, UT3, GTA IV, Quake Wars, Assassins Creed,, RE5, Fight Night 3, Maddon 08
    Wii
    Wario Ware, Zelda TP, SMG, MOH2 = LaMe Ass FPS xD

Xfire = LBezze

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    6390-2874-0535-4544
    Yeah. Halo 3 is a reason to buy a 360.
    Are you serious?

Well do you?

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    @Graham- No, but so many people think so.
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253

I don't play your games.
    I play mine.

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Hey,

Is there any point me buying a 360 cos im getting bored of my Wii and i like Action, FPS, MMORPG, Sports and Racing games... do you think the 360 is for me, and if so, whats the must haves???
    well, if you're into all of those genres you just listed, then the 360 is perfect for you! of course, you must have gears of war, halo 3, bioshock, and soon splinter cell: conviction will be out.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Hey,

Same with me (BORED OF WII) but I enjoy the Playstation 3 more and in total its cheaper, built in Wifi etc.

Xbox360 is pretty good too but you should get a Nyko Ex Intercooler with that since the Xbox360 can get really hot and noisy too.

For Me Playstation 3 is good because really there are no more MUST HAVE EXCLUSIVE for the Xbox360. And Playstation 3 will just start racking up their Exclusive games line up. =]
    KryKidd

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu256
    Same with me (BORED OF WII) but I enjoy the Playstation 3 more and in total its cheaper, built in Wifi etc.

Xbox360 is pretty good too but you should get a Nyko Ex Intercooler with that since the Xbox360 can get really hot and noisy too.

For Me Playstation 3 is good because really there are no more MUST HAVE EXCLUSIVE for the Xbox360. And Playstation 3 will just start racking up their Exclusive games line up. =]
    most people dont have one and are fine
    your statement is just idiotic.
    360 is the one taking ps's exclusives like ace combat, gta 4, and devil may cry. this is on top of gears of war, halo 3, and maybe mass effect.
    Last edited by Sovieto; 11-03-2007 at 02:53 AM.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    Quote Originally Posted by l7cx1Cl
    yes, i just got my wii like 3 days ago and im already bored with it, thoughti t was gunna be alot better, i wud prefer xbox 360 anyone 16 or older who likes action blood and partial nude ;] oooh and dont forget the trash talk always loved that
    miss gearz ;[ must rebuy xbox asap! taking donations ^^
    i predict u are a fat slob with no life or capacity to move :P. i bought my wii ages ago, and i still play it all the time. ps3, i dont play often at all. but i dont have an interest in the 360. me, i wouldnt bother with the 360. there's nothing special about it, if your into pc games then get a 360.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    yes its totally owrth getting, but im afriad of its future game line up, but right now, the console has some awsome games out.....beware the rings of death

PSN ID: zapasant93

Ads