LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: COD4 Thread

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    this game is so insane online! i love it. if any of you guys want to add me my tag is in my sig.

im so-so, usually 4th or 5th place in deathmatch, once or twice i won.

campaign isnt really interesting me, it's amazing and all but i cant put down the mulit-player lol.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    The campaign is good, but I prefer online. I almost have 4 days worth of online play, can't stop playing it.

Member #
    Friends
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    i finally bought it anyway...the game is great !!!!
    [CENTER]

Member #
    Friends
    played this game for 7 hours today! lolz

my rank is now luitenent 2 or sumthing (the silver rectangle thingy similar to my halo rank, wich can be seen in my sig) level..like..28 or 29 i think? idn, sweet game still though.

my only complaint is the fact that EVERYTIME i play team deathmatch i get teamed up with NOOBS or people with high ranks that get six kills while i have about 15 and the leads on the other team have like 19 and 16, etc. so it's obviously not my fault if i can almost keep up with the best in the room. but i just cant get that damn challenge done! (win 5 team deathmatches) i only have 3/5 and i played team for like.. 3 hours at least.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    7448-6534-8132-0252
    This is an amazing game and i def like it better than halo. Just raised enough money for the stupid wifi shit so i will start playing online shortly.

MSC Code:463963 185826

If you want an easy win go ahead and play me...tell me if you add me

EA Username: TitansATB go ahead and add me on this

Member #
    Friends
    I really want to get this game 4 the PC once I upgrade my computer.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    played this game for 7 hours today! lolz

my rank is now luitenent 2 or sumthing (the silver rectangle thingy similar to my halo rank, wich can be seen in my sig) level..like..28 or 29 i think? idn, sweet game still though.

my only complaint is the fact that EVERYTIME i play team deathmatch i get teamed up with NOOBS or people with high ranks that get six kills while i have about 15 and the leads on the other team have like 19 and 16, etc. so it's obviously not my fault if i can almost keep up with the best in the room. but i just cant get that damn challenge done! (win 5 team deathmatches) i only have 3/5 and i played team for like.. 3 hours at least.
    You should play Headquarters, I mean I've been playing this game for a while and I figured out if you want a lot of kills you should go into there, I average 30-40 kills a match, unless its a quick one, in which case I average in the 20s. It takes some getting used to, but Headquarters is, IMO, the best way to get kills and points. Hopefully this will help you out if you hadn't done that already. BTW my tag is same as it is here, so if you want to play anytime send me a request.

Quote Originally Posted by TitansATB
    This is an amazing game and i def like it better than halo. Just raised enough money for the stupid wifi shit so i will start playing online shortly.
    I know what you mean, those WiFi adapters are expensive, and as for comparing it to Halo, there really isn't much of one. I definitely say this game is better than Halo. I tried to go back and play Halo and I just couldn't do it, I was terrible, took me like 5 games to get a positive K/D spread.
    Last edited by blueovalboy7; 12-16-2007 at 08:03 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah, i hate switching from COD4 to Halo. i used to be the shit at halo but i havent played it in a long time cause everytime i would try i'd get teh controls mixed up and the tactics (forget to run and jump and stuff)

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    yeah, i hate switching from COD4 to Halo. i used to be the shit at halo but i havent played it in a long time cause everytime i would try i'd get teh controls mixed up and the tactics (forget to run and jump and stuff)
    Yea the tactics are entirely different, and the controls are a bit different, I have my COD controls set up to tactical so B is melee like how it is in Halo. I would keep trying to run like I do in COD and yea, doing that = me dying. I am so much better at COD than I ever was at Halo, because real life strategy works and I'm fairly decent at that.

Member #
    Friends
    7448-6534-8132-0252
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    Yea the tactics are entirely different, and the controls are a bit different, I have my COD controls set up to tactical so B is melee like how it is in Halo. I would keep trying to run like I do in COD and yea, doing that = me dying. I am so much better at COD than I ever was at Halo, because real life strategy works and I'm fairly decent at that.

I can totally relate. I suck at halo and would be lucky not to be in the negative ratio's. Then I picked up call of duty, the first few games i sucked but after that i would make it in the top 3 every time. Im just not good at halo (which contributes to me hating the game)

MSC Code:463963 185826

If you want an easy win go ahead and play me...tell me if you add me

EA Username: TitansATB go ahead and add me on this

Ads